"Rape" Fantasy

I feel with good communication, I could be either role in this fantasy.
I’ve been adding ripping off panties to my sessions, talk about some wetness.
Naturally, I supply the panties, I think I’ll add the entire ensemble.
Ladies… whose game?
I had a lover for a while who had this fantasy in abundance: Both as the victim and the perpetrator.
Often while in the throws of passion I would whisper kidnapping her, and having any number of my ' friends ' rape her as we saw fit.

And... She loved the fantasy of abducting and raping a thin coed woman, and raping her, using her, holding her captive to train the Daddy's girl into a slut.

I have found this somewhat of a common fantasy - and fantasy only - with a surprising number of women. And I find it quite interesting...
I was with this amazing girl once that had a rape fantasy once. After we went over the how she liked to be treated (in the roughness area) and setting a safe word we had the most amazing time of my life. Completely out of my comfort zone for sure. But it was such a turn on restraining her and ripping each layer of clothing off her while telling her this can be easy or hard but either way I'm going to fuck her in every hole. Slapping her (not to hard) and telling her to shut up before she gets hurt. I came so fucking hard and she was cumming the whole time. Anyway I would give anything to do that again!
A couple of times I have worked with providers and worn used clothing purchased for the session, been restrained and had the clothing cut off me as the start of a bdsm scene. Was a real turn on to start the session for both of us. Carried a second set of clothing to wear at the end of the session.
Never done it but my brother said he did in college. They’d specifically buy clothes knowing they’d be ripped off of her; aggressively stripped naked, hearing the story made me hard! To this day I favor providers who accommodate my clothing preferences!
I think I just fell in love with these girls
This is fun to role-playing, but I haven't found many guys into it