Mistress Jenna

Maitresse Renee is awesome and has some killer stuff but is totally formal Domination.
Lady Jade may be of interest to you...
www.dominaladyjade.com/Home.html Originally Posted by X-rated
Thank you dear : )

Lady Jade is a dear friend of mine and a double session is not out of the question! She's a blast to play with!

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Please let me retract what I said. I only meant that I like to give oral service to my domina. A lot of pro dommes do not offer that. I realize and do not expect to receive any sex in a dom session.
Maitresse Renee you are a beautiful women and I would love to serve you.
Maitresse Renee you are a beautiful women and I would love to serve you. Originally Posted by soriano22
I'll actually be in Houston next weekend visiting my dear friend Mistress Precious ; )

Maitresse Renee
Does Mistress Jenna discourage reviews? I ask because she's been around for a while, but I don't see much in the way of reviews?
Maitresse Renee, looks incredibly hot and I would like to session with her. But, I'm looking for someone that offers more in the lines of full service with domination. I'm not looking for hard bondage and pegging. I want to service a goddess and be punished when I don't meet her satisfaction. I guess more sensual play is what I'm looking for. Originally Posted by soriano22
Yeah, I am with you on wanting that type of session. I may be wrong but I think it is known as Sensual Domination!
Hi I will be available in Dallas next week. Check my review & p411 for services :-)
Does Mistress Jenna discourage reviews? I ask because she's been around for a while, but I don't see much in the way of reviews? Originally Posted by 7071949597
She's not on this site as far as I know. You would be better off looking on a place like Max Fisch that caters more to strict domination.

It's unfortunate that there aren't more independent reviews out there. I'm not even sure Mistress Jenna has a website either. But she posts pretty regularly on Backpage.