Hurricane Laura now...

L17 - I hope you are correct. Originally Posted by oeb11
You live in Dallas Texas. I hope you aren't second guessing yourself.
I've tried not to respond to this thread

and there are many things i rue and regret and one is below

so when I see the name laura it draws and pulls at me

I knew a laura, a sweet, good-looking girl, many years ago who adored me

she would write in her diary about me, I know because someone "jokingly" got her diary from her bedroom once and then became silent about it from the heart felt things she wrote about me

I was young and stupid

I liked her as well but as a kid, I, in an awkward, scared response, i did the opposite to her from my real feelings

I'd love to be able to just tell her i am sorry for how i treated her
I'd love to be able to just tell her i am sorry for how i treated her Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
No need. She's forgiven you.
I've tried not to respond to this thread

and there are many things i rue and regret and one is below

so when I see the name laura it draws and pulls at me

I knew a laura, a sweet, good-looking girl, many years ago who adored me

she would write in her diary about me, I know because someone "jokingly" got her diary from her bedroom once and then became silent about it from the heart felt things she wrote about me

I was young and stupid

I liked her as well but as a kid, I, in an awkward, scared response, i did the opposite to her from my real feelings

I'd love to be able to just tell her i am sorry for how i treated her Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Every Laura or Lauren i have ever met has been beautiful.
I think most of us have a "Laura" in our past.
No need. She's forgiven you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Every Laura or Lauren i have ever met has been beautiful.
I think most of us have a "Laura" in our past. Originally Posted by winn dixie
some of life can be so wistful
It shocks me that the gulf coast states have little or no hurricane building codes like s FL , The put the trailer park across the street from the gulf ?
Where is yours Rexsy?
It shocks me that the gulf coast states have little or no hurricane building codes like s FL , The put the trailer park across the street from the gulf ? Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Louisiana does have a hurricane state codes. it depends on the parish that complies with it.

most homes in jefferson and orleans parish are in compliance with braces. they're cat 4 compliant I think.

can't really say for sure about the other coastal parishes. its most likely the older homes weren't in compliance.