Someone left their glasses

I do a , do you have every thing you came with before they hit the door.
Just one more reson to give him a pat down, Keys - Phone- Glasses - Most of all make sure his zipper is up and do a cock check!
I ask every lady I visit with a permanent incall to let me pick through their lost & found.
I also go through their packet drawer looking for those rare, hard to find condiments. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Lol
I also go through their packet drawer looking for those rare, hard to find condiments. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
My drawer is either impressive or depressing - it depends on one's outlook

drawer.jpg
I went to Academy with similar shades. Cute young lady told me I looked just like Arnold in Terminator.

I asked her where the ammunition and hunting gear was in the store.

She said, “Aisle B, back.” Originally Posted by Michael8219
My drawer is either impressive or depressing - it depends on one's outlook Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
M’am, Whataburger, Taco Bell, Domino’s, Popeye, Jack, and Mac are gonna press charges once they see that photo. With this inflation, the value of your packet drawer is equal to a vehicle.

Dining and dashing with a multitude of sauce packets is a serious crime in Texas because theft or service is charged as either a misdemeanor or a felony depending on the value of the service stolen: Less than $100 – Class C misdemeanor. Between $100 and $750 – Class B misdemeanor. Between $750 and $2,500 – Class A misdemeanor.

I was hoping to see your condom drawer!
You all are hilarious
Thank you so much beloved, id like to think that I am 🥰
That was very kind of you, Lolita. They're not mine, but I just want to recognize you as a good person. <3 What the world needs now is more peeps like you. Have a wonderful day. Originally Posted by dogtown
Exactly what I was thinking. We can’t just randomly text them because most of them are married and that would be both disrespectful and unprofessional
Even if she checked her calendar and knew which client left the sunglasses, she can't text or call him with a wife/gf/significant other looking over his shoulder.
Protecting him and making sure he gets a notice about his property is great business ethics.
Originally Posted by Busty