President Obama's approval rating holds steady

Regardless of the lying shitbag republican efforts....

http://www.people-press.org/2013/06/...views-improve/ Originally Posted by timpage
It's easy being a liberal in Texas isn't it Tim. Why do you continue to bite the hand that feeds you? Dumb ass.
I think he was talking about loudmouths like YOU, Corpy!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your dumb-fuck golem ass is still incapable of thought, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, and your dumb-fuck golem ass completely failed to substantively refute the CNN poll. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:
What the fuck is going on? Corpy comes in only to repost the same drivel he posts over and over and over and over and over and over...

Boys, I think he's on the run now.

No wonder he won't post the link to the real poll!

Now our favorite poopmouth is talking about some CNN poll that I'm supposed to refute? What a braying ass you are CORPY!
But eventually most of those "ignorant stupid ass people" quit sipping W's rancid Tea and moved on to greener pastures. Originally Posted by bigtex
Oct 1st begins "open enrollment" for Obaminable-"Care" .....

...... in anticipation of "it" kicking-in Jan 1st!

That "W's rancid Tea" will taste like pink lemonade when you get a slug of what's coming!
That "W's rancid Tea" will taste like pink lemonade when you get a slug of what's coming! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is my understanding the taste of my employer based (quote/unquote) "slug" plan will taste essentially the same in 2014 as it did in 2013. That is, unless an employee becomes eligible for Medicare during the year. But even at that, the Medicare plan would have kicked in even if Obamacare had not passed. The moral of the story, the new healthcare law will have minimal impact, if any, on me personally.

What about you?
It is my understanding the taste of my employer based (quote/unquote) "slug" plan will taste essentially the same in 2014 as it did in 2013. That is, unless an employee becomes eligible for Medicare during the year. But even at that, the Medicare plan would have kicked in even if Obamacare had not passed. The moral of the story, the new healthcare law will have minimal impact, if any, on me personally.

What about you? Originally Posted by bigtex
Yea the world revolves around you so FUCK everyone else, right. typical Okenyan.
Yea the world revolves around you so FUCK everyone else, right. typical Okenyan. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Dipshiit, AKA Hanoi COG's "Sweet Ass," register your complaint to LL, not me. He is the one who referenced me (and no one else) in his post. (See below). I was merely responding to his post.

That "W's rancid Tea" will taste like pink lemonade when you get a slug of what's coming! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Next time, you might want to try reading the entire post + the referenced post prior to stepping on your ying yang!
IFFY is trying to come out of the closet.
What the fuck is going on? Corpy comes in only to repost the same drivel he posts over and over and over and over and over and over...

Boys, I think he's on the run now.

No wonder he won't post the link to the real poll!

Now our favorite poopmouth is talking about some CNN poll that I'm supposed to refute? What a braying ass you are CORPY!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There your dumb-fuck golem ass goes making another lame-ass golem ASSumption not supported by the evidence, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Once again, your dumb-fuck golem ass is quite incapable of thought, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, and your dumb-fuck golem ass has once again completely failed to substantively refute the CNN poll. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Is this another link you refuse to provide Corpy?

LMAO @ the world's favorite "kick me" sign.

Your HUFF awaits, Corpy.

THE TRUTH is coming, and you can't handle it!
It's easy being a liberal in Texas isn't it Tim. Why do you continue to bite the hand that feeds you? Dumb ass. Originally Posted by slim deez
Eat shit Sleez.
Regardless of the lying shitbag republican efforts....

http://www.people-press.org/2013/06/...views-improve/ Originally Posted by timpage
So some Pollster group is making this claim that Obama's approval rating is steady. Well his approval rating isn't steady with me and for me that's all that counts. There's no hope in sight and the change I've seen so far I can do without. All I can say is fuck them, fuck him and fuck you.
All I can say is fuck them, fuck him and fuck you. Originally Posted by acp5762
While you're at it, you might as well send a healthy fuck you back in your direction, as well!

We wouldn't want you to miss out on all the fun.
While you're at it, you might as well send a healthy fuck you back in your direction, as well!

We wouldn't want you to miss out on all the fun. Originally Posted by bigtex
How about Fuck You Too, you pompous ass.
snick and 1/2