LE or NOT LE.. Please vote YES or NO

I would have thought clueless until his reply. And he tries to put it on you instead of saying so sorry. I vote LE
I AM ON MY WAY LOVE!!!!
I'd have to agree with you.
Im in the middle on it, I kinda think he was just a dumb ass. Who say's "some kind of oral"? really??? He should have asked if you offered shorter sessions if he was just wanting a bj, sounds like he was just trying to see you at a discounted rate.
But on the other hand, he mentioned a sex act so possible LE
Either way you did good Autumn, if it doesn't sit right best to pass!!!! You should just go back and see Jwood!! lol He's a sweetie.
dumb azz.. he didn't mention MONEY and LE is not that BLATANT..
I think as long as you screen it should be fine. I have people with a 1000 reviews ask me for creampies and all the other nasty verbiage that goes along with it. you should have said:

I understand you're really busy, usually in those cases, i usually ask that you prepay for the session.

Thanks sweetie, talk to you soon.

le ask for prices and session info. it depends on the city you are in

chicago, prices and session info
naples fl, session info
la or vegas doesn't matter, you show up, you go to jail, they show up, you go to jail. plain and simple

no cops have EVER prepaid. they're not going to invest any cash in busting a single girl. a national wide service like miami companions, yes
Babydoll, is this intended for me, or are you addressing someone else on here??
WOW! that's scary! very scary.......
I vote dumbass
If it is LE, even though you won't be meeting him. They are compiling a great deal of information on how this site works and how providers respond to emails and how buisness is done. If ever in doubt just decline.
Yes in Louisiana oral sex for money is a felony. They are trying to set you up for a felony arrest., and sex offfender registration.

http://wwav-no.org/programs/no-justice/scan Originally Posted by Sugardaddy

I did not know that...O wow thanks...
I've had hobbyist email me with explicit talk but just because he has "reviews" does that make him safe? Do most Men who get caught turn their accounts over to LE?
Question on this... Here lately I have been asked "what's on the menu?" I don't ever talke about a menu or anything... Would that also be LE?
My question is... if you thought by chance he was LE... why would u offer info as to how to better contact providers? I would not have even given a reply. Now, if he were LE, he knows to better word PMs in order to bust girls... ijs.
You know, maybe I am wrong but I always thought this was a simple way for everyone to realize whether or not it was LE they were talking to because hobbyists are worried also.

I would think the best idea would be for the woman to straight up grope the guy first thing and give it a good rub, no LE is probably EVER going to do that. Also, once that happens the hobbyist likely will not suspect a thing.

That probably is the best icebreaker unless you know a reason to doubt it. Otherwise I wouldn't talk about a thing until meeting, not a thing, just set up a time and place.