Eccie member is LE

Lmao ahhh Coed Eccie shenanigans, never change.
Wolfie aka shinepro needs to get a life and get himself checked. Something majorly wrong..... Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Back ho I'm still offering my cuckold sessions at your expense since you are so foooking infatuated with Shine Da Great! Treyway! Toodlez!...
  • deju
  • 09-04-2018, 12:54 PM
Nah you have lost your noodles
You're a full-time stalker,troll and a danger to this community now
A permaban is in your future,if it hasn't happened already Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Sounds like mikemendez
I just don't like people that can't be bothered to learn how to multi-quote in replies. Just sayin.
Hey Deju, Lisa is waiting for you, lol. What's the first and last thing on your mind each day when you wake up and as you nod off? This guy. Its amazing how a person can totally dismiss themselves, lose track of their own lives and contact with reality while becoming completely obsessed with another person, so much so that they give up their own existence. To call this guy "deju" wolfie is an insult to wolfie, just saying. So you came on her attempting to discredit me, not one person posting on this thread agrees with you, Now I fully understand why so many guys that PM'd me for intel stated they quit offering encounter reports.
If you set a trap for others,
you will get caught in it yourself.
If you roll a boulder down on others,
it will crush you instead.
I still have much intel to share, just not going to publicize it openly, unfortunately it just isn't safe.
This place is overrun by trolls nowadays
Looking more and more like a reddit subforum than a hooker board full of adults