Where are obamas daughters records? Early pics? Anything?

• CJ7
  • 12-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Hey look, leave the kids alone. They will have to live with the stigma for the rest of their lives that their Dad was even a worse President than Jimmy Carter.

That is enough grief. Originally Posted by Jackie S
as will the Birthers and Tea Party dolts that created that stigma. Fortunately for them, they're too dumb to know it.
  • Doove
  • 12-05-2013, 02:46 PM
Hey look, leave the kids alone. They will have to live with the stigma for the rest of their lives that their Dad was even a worse President than Jimmy Carter.

That is enough grief. Originally Posted by Jackie S
How much is Obamacare saving you again?
precisely.

the angry rednecks club just can't be assuaged!
  • CJ7
  • 12-05-2013, 03:30 PM
How much is Obamacare saving you again? Originally Posted by Doove

either 60 or 65% if I remember correctly ... since no other POTUS has been able to do that, I suppose Jackie is right ... Obie is the worse than Carter
I've got an idea . . .why don't we just leave children out of the discussion?

Damn . . .
  • CJ7
  • 12-05-2013, 05:31 PM
I've got an idea . . .why don't we just leave children out of the discussion?

Damn . . . Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
hard to explain the Birthers isn't it?
I don't know what you're worried about. A couple more years and Bill Clinton will take a run at them. He can't wait to get back into that oval orifice in the White House.
I don't know what you're worried about. A couple more years and Bill Clinton will take a run at them. He can't wait to get back into that oval orifice in the White House. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That will work out great for ole Bill. If any of you guys have any 16-17 year old daughters, they cn go to work as interns in The Hillary Administration in three years, and they will be ripe for the picking around the time things get established.

The best advice for daughters around Bill would be to wear something that will soak that DNA up real good for evidence later on.
reminds me of the old red foxx sit com ...blind mellow jelly.."i want my daddy's records"