How not to advertise.

Wait a sec here. If he is ugly..... I am in a deep shit.......

LOL

I am not a big fan of cell phone pics but how do you not see that ugly dude ruining your shot either that or she doesn't care? Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I was wondering how long before someone commented on it. I wasn't near a PC when I saw it, but that is just crazy. That she actually used 2 or 3 pics in ads that show some dude in the background.

Yeah, that's the chick that was banging on Bodilly's window at 3am. I think she actually
had 2 reviews, one of the first was decent but mentioned some bad activities. Then Bo's was just plain craziness.
Somebody is getting a prostate exam here......... Originally Posted by calloc
and it was not from me....lol
Awww, maybe she didn't mean to have him in the picture........., maybe it was a cropping error. You would think that she would have cropped him out,

I am not a big fan of cell phone pics but how do you not see that ugly dude ruining your shot either that or she doesn't care? Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

Okay, nope, it was not a cropping error. Lol!

If you check the ad, she actually posted that same picture twice! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
She will rip you off and she a staff edit i no someone who saw her off bp several months ago when he got there she took his money said she b rite back her staff edit was outside needless to say he left and has never used bp again lol and he said she looks like a guy in person