hobbist pics

I thought that was Charlie Sheen. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Me too. I couldn't remember who said it so I googled it. Looks like many have used it.
Fits Charlie Sheen better than anyone else. It must be great to play the role of himself on "Two and Half Men", what's funny is I can relate in many of his comments and actions. Gee did I just admit to that?
I wouldnt have a problem sending a pic first.
my problem is my pics look too much like me
Charlie must be doing something wrong - they go away but they don't keep their mouths shut.

It was probably first brought up by Abraham.
It was probably first brought up by Abraham. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
You sure it wasn't Adam??
Charlie must be doing something wrong - they go away but they don't keep their mouths shut.
Originally Posted by Bella_HHD
And that is not necessary BAD publicly is it?...might be what he wanted in reality after all. After all we all know him twice as well as the player of Hollywood, not as the son of Martin Sheen. Sort of like Janet Jackson losing her top during the Super Bowl.
I wouldnt have a problem sending a pic first. Originally Posted by Imreadynow31
How lovely.

While browsing companions' websites, I stumbled upon a few that asked for an attached photograph from their prospects.

Woke up to wonderful email from a prospective suitor, and attached were his photos (which I didn't ask for btw). So my guess is, some gentlemen don't find it a bother or fear to attach an head shot of themselves.
You guys are so funny!
I keep waiting for him to call me............................ .
How lovely.

While browsing companions' websites, I stumbled upon a few that asked for an attached photograph from their prospects.

Woke up to wonderful email from a prospective suitor, and attached were his photos (which I didn't ask for btw). So my guess is, some gentlemen don't find it a bother or fear to attach an head shot of themselves. Originally Posted by NicholetteM

Well after all, I do get to see her pic so why cant she see mine?
Fits Charlie Sheen better than anyone else. It must be great to play the role of himself on "Two and Half Men", what's funny is I can relate in many of his comments and actions. Gee did I just admit to that? Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Great show & to the extent art imitates life to some extent (or vice versa) is genius

It was probably first brought up by Abraham. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
lol

I keep waiting for him to call me............................ . Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Denise Richards says he's hung like a horse

Well after all, I do get to see her pic so why cant she see mine? Originally Posted by Imreadynow31
A couple of less satirical thoughts on the subject

1) in the street walker/bar girl segment of the industry -- she does even better than a picture -- she sees the real thing. If his physical appearance totally creeps her out to the point where his money is no good she declines or doesn't approach him. [she does lack other forms of screening, though...]

2) going back not too many years, before everyone had a camera phone, etc. and uploading photos to an email was an everyday thing, it simply was practical....I mean in the agency/hourly indie world what were you going to do, mail them a snap shot and have them get back to you later?

3) for some there is still the stigma of "paying for it" but imagine the stigma of being told after seeing a pic that "your money is no good!!" So I think it kind of became an unwritten rule a provider didn't turn someone away simply based on appearance...the result being a whole lot of YMMV (my guess being Charlie Harper probably gets a better effort than say George Costanza, although George still probably gets a nut)

3a) I could see the HDH/Diamond segment leading a change in trend to where photos are part of screening for those that really get into this "its all about a connection thing" & a photo is just one part of screening that also deals with all elements of personality, because it gives the HDH an out in simply saying, "I don't think were a fit, I suggest you look elsewhere," w/o offending the guy.
It sucks when a guy misunderstands and sends you a pic of his "other profile headshot."
my problem is my pics look too much like me Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Only if you use your own picture