A frustrated word about photos

I had to look up the potato camera reference

Self shots are good too. I prefer seeing non professional pics.
Almost all the pro pics I see are just photoshopped to cartoon levels.
(note to "pros"... healing brush.... LESS is more.)

However, there are too many showcases that look like they were taken from
a potato phone camera made in 1997. Originally Posted by joshharris86
And if you're going to show the bottom of your feet, please wash them. Nothing like dirty feet to turn you off!
Hmmm

I enjoy phone cams, professional photos do to much cover up. I'm not a barbie, I'm a human woman. With tattoos and scars and blemishes. I probably look just like your wife without clothes on maybe not, and that's not the point.

The point is, I provide something your missing and that has nothing to do with pictures. Cum visit me and I'll show you, then we will see just how important pictures are to you

Lmao :-*
Hmmm

I enjoy phone cams, professional photos do to much cover up. I'm not a barbie, I'm a human woman. With tattoos and scars and blemishes. I probably look just like your wife without clothes on maybe not, and that's not the point.

The point is, I provide something your missing and that has nothing to do with pictures. Cum visit me and I'll show you, then we will see just how important pictures are to you

Lmao :-* Originally Posted by italia
Damn!! Take me now!! Lol!! Very well said italia!!

Hobbyists don't help. Reviews that say "Just like her pics", wrongly etc..

Or just say she has beautiful eyes.. What new form of BS is that?
I'm one of the problems in the review arena. Just want to let you know that I replaced my ancient iPhone 3S with an iPhone 6, so I should have a better camera if I ever decide to video another session.
And if you're going to steal someone's pics and use them here, don't steal them from someone who's already here. Originally Posted by CoverMe
+1