Top 5 providers on your "to do" list.

I can count mine on one hand. It's a shame that I've got 50 states plus Canada and Mexico to choose ladies from and I can't find five ladies I would pay to fuck!!
London, Wait... why isn't Burk on your list?

---------------------------------

Guys I don't like hmmmm......

*drumroll please*

Notanewbie : I'd go all out too. 4 star hotel, candles, wine and sexy lingerie...
I bet he won't talk shit to me after I'm done with him ... hehehe

Charlestudor: I don't like his attitude. Will do him just to teach him a lesson LOL

The others I don't like - I wouldn't give them the pleasure... Originally Posted by Naomi4u

My shit is too big for her teeny little box anyway although I would like to get a BJ from her. It would be great to have a few minutes where she would have to shut up. I know that mouth is big enough.
London, this is really a tough one to answer. There is one girl I would fuck just because she fucked me over. But I can't really say there are any that I want to get a Blow Job from that I wouldn't want to kiss. I go after the whole package or I don't go at all.
London, this is really a tough one to answer. There is one girl I would fuck just because she fucked me over. But I can't really say there are any that I want to get a Blow Job from that I wouldn't want to kiss. I go after the whole package or I don't go at all. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi

I think you're just sensitive lol.

Well Burk...LOL you got me there. That's pretty much the only time my mouth is not running.
I think you're just sensitive lol.
Originally Posted by London Rayne
I just love women, I love when the whole package comes together. The look, the smell, the taste, the touch. That is the grandest thing in life.
Sounds more like an Apple Pie lol.
I just love women, I love when the whole package comes together. The look, the smell, the taste, the touch. That is the grandest thing in life. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
My kind of guy
Sounds more like an Apple Pie lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Now your talkin!
Sounds more like an Apple Pie lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Now I'm hungry, but I can't eat until my date and lunch date. I am thinking of moving to the Miami area in a few years.

My kind of guy Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You're going to turn my head girl