Defining "Hobby" Moment

Interesting topic

I travelled a lot for work and was not getting what I needed at home after being gone all week. My long term relationship has lacked enough physical activity for several years, but not willing to throw all those years away. During one of my trips, I was looking for a massage on CL and found a link in an ad to another website that changed my life and opinions forever.

It took me days to finally make the first call, and almost didn't happen because I was so nervous. Finally has my first visit with a lady much younger than me and have seen her more than any other provider. Since that time I've had some good/bad encounters with ladies of all ages in many places, but still keep in contact with my "first". I have a few ladies that I prefer to see as they are great companions and we actually have meaningful conversations. There are two ladies that I really would like to meet, but have been unable to make schedules (and non hobby life) match.

I've found that the ladies that actually joy what they do are the most successful.. IMHO
Great great stories from everyone!
Like some other posters here, my defining hobby moment was probably the day I made the decision to try this. I have been married a total of 30 years to two different women. In that time I had never gone outside my marriages for sex. I saw plenty of civie girls before I married the first time and plenty in the 8 years I spent between my first and second marriages. But zero while I was married. And then the menopause curse hit my current spouse and that was that. She was simply no longer interested in sex and she made that clear. I have too much invested in that relationship to leave.

But the longer I considered the fact that I was not getting any younger (I am about to turn 60) - and already am not what I used to be - the more it grated on me that her decision did not just end her sex life, it ended mine as well. Unless I went another route. I briefly considered civie ladies but soon decided that was simply too fraught with potential complications (not that the hobby can't be as well). That left the hobby. I considered it a long time before I actually made the decision to hobby and it was not a decision made easily or lightly. And last February, after much research and a lot of hanging out on ECCIE and learning, I saw my first provider.

I am ultra careful because I absolutely cannot afford to get caught. I only hobby when my wife is well out of pocket, preferably out of town. No exceptions. I only see well reviewed ECCIE ladies and I spend a lot of time researching them, not only their reviews but their posts to pick up hints about their personalities. I did join P411 because I knew provider OKs there would help me, particularly when I was brand new. I only see ladies that I know do a good job of screening because I know that helps me stay safe as well. No matter how attractive a new lady is, I don't blaze any trails into the hobby wilderness.

My experiences so far have been overwhelmingly positive. I wish I had a do over on the first one because I was still too busy figuring this thing of ours out to enjoy myself as much as I should have. I was still wondering then how I was going to feel about myself afterward. I discovered that I felt just fine. Since then, things have gotten much easier (she told me they would and she was right) and I have learned how to relax and enjoy myself in a session. In fact, I recently had the best session I have had so far and plan return visists with her. My main regret is that my hobby opportunities are more limited than I would like them to be but there is really nothing I can do about that. My other regret is that I have to live a double life, which is not really in my nature, but required.
I wanted to get fucked.

My wife was no longer interested in sex and for 4 years I went without, jerking off etc..

One business trip I was surfing the net and said what the hell..

Had a girl come to my room, I fucked her and it was on.

I told my wife and she said thats ok and I was ok with seeing other women with no problems.

Eight years later I am a sugar daddy with a 20 year old GF, still married and we are very open with it.

Life is good
That's awesome GY6. Good for you for having that relationship.
My defining moment was the first time I experienced BBCR. Since then I have been hooked.

I told my wife and she said thats ok and I was ok with seeing other women with no problems.
Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Wished I could be that lucky
Met Sandra Dee in my first real GFE session and it changed my life.... and I've been walkin' with a little pep in my step ever since....
I wanted to get fucked.

My wife was no longer interested in sex and for 4 years I went without, jerking off etc..

One business trip I was surfing the net and said what the hell..

Had a girl come to my room, I fucked her and it was on.

Eight years later I am a sugar daddy with a 20 year old GF, still married and we are very open with it.

Life is good Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Could it get ANY better ??
Could it get ANY better ?? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Yeah...if his wife is a zillionaire and pays the donations.
So, I am reading the book, "Buy the Hour: Misadventures of a Modern Working Girl" by Alex Lieberman. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Just finished this book. I can't say if it represents all/some/none of the providers here but I recommend hobbyist read it. If for nothing else at least learn the "don'ts" if you haven't learned them already.