In Memoriam of David Koch

Aww. Careful not to melt Snowflake. I know how fragile the Pittsburg crowd is Originally Posted by themystic
I'm simply pointing out your unnatural OCD for hats, particularly after saying you couldn't give a shit about them.

And I love how y'all can't spell Pittsburgh.

Carry on though with your hat obsession, it's laughable in it's own kind of childish way.
I'm simply pointing out your unnatural OCD for hats, particularly after saying you couldn't give a shit about them.

And I love how y'all can't spell Pittsburgh.

Carry on though with your hat obsession, it's laughable in it's own kind of childish way. Originally Posted by eccielover
Uncle Bambino said he has an extra hat for you. Hes to scared to wear it in public
Uncle Bambino said he has an extra hat for you. Originally Posted by themystic
Another OCD HAT(E) ALERT.
Good Bye globalist now lets move on...

Just sayin'.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
It's called Corporate Crime. It's not a surprise or a secret. That's why every politician who has held the office of president of the United States since JFK is a criminal to some extent or another.
  • Tiny
  • 01-09-2021, 01:42 PM
Two can play this game eccieuser. Noam Chomsky has a small tallywhacker.
But did he taser himself in the balls?

HAHAHAHAAH!
But did he taser himself in the balls?

HAHAHAHAAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sick
Poor Trumptards
Two can play this game eccieuser. Noam Chomsky has a small tallywhacker. Originally Posted by Tiny

I love it Chiquito. I love it. Climate change denial. Now you have Australia burning itself to death and still trying to hold China off. All the while Mother Earth is having hot flashes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5tAT6ciJ4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIWeD8jy-iQ

Good timing on that, sir.

Reminds me of my old style posting.
Two can play this game eccieuser. Noam Chomsky has a small tallywhacker. Originally Posted by Tiny

what made you jump start a 2019 thread about the death of Koch?
What happened to the mystic? He made me laugh.
  • Tiny
  • 01-10-2021, 12:59 PM
what made you jump start a 2019 thread about the death of Koch? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I posted a new thread, Addison Mitchell McConnell, Jr., An American Hero, when he eloquently said Cruz and Hawley were full of shit and American voters should not be disenfranchised.

Eccieuser responded by bumping an old thread he started, An American Badass, about Noam Chomsky, where he posted "Fuck Mitch McConnell."

He knows I despise Noam Chomsky. I know that he despises the Koch Brothers. Therefore I bumped this thread and insulted Noam Chomsky by referring to his penis. All this undoubtedly hurt Eccieuser more than it hurt me, because it's a well known fact that Eccieuser's hero, Chomsky, was tasered in the pubic area.
  • Tiny
  • 01-10-2021, 01:01 PM
What happened to the mystic? He made me laugh. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Agreed. We may have disagreed with him but he was hilarious
I posted a new thread, Addison Mitchell McConnell, Jr., An American Hero, when he eloquently said Cruz and Hawley were full of shit and American voters should not be disenfranchised.

Eccieuser responded by bumping an old thread he started, An American Badass, about Noam Chomsky, where he posted "Fuck Mitch McConnell."

He knows I despise Noam Chomsky. I know that he despises the Koch Brothers. Therefore I bumped this thread and insulted Noam Chomsky by referring to his penis. All this undoubtedly hurt Eccieuser more than it hurt me, because it's a well known fact that Eccieuser's hero, Chomsky, was tasered in the pubic area. Originally Posted by Tiny

what made you jump start a 2019 thread about the death of Koch? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Tiny gets it. As I once hear someone on sports talk radio say: "I'm not the kind of guy to say I told you so, . . . But I did." This is a hero.

An early Republican Trump critic feels vindicated

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/20...e-trump-456588

Now with Trump on his way out and the GOP reckoning with Trumpism, Corker isn’t ruling out another run for office. He said that he has completed his self-imposed two-year sabbatical from public life, though his two terms in the Senate were enough to satisfy his desire to legislate.