30% of Democrats think the election was stolen!!!

Who would think there was that many honest Democrats?????

https://mobile.twitter.com/rasmussen...39739072475137 Originally Posted by bambino
Barr and Homeland Security disagree. The most secure presidential election the USA has ever had.
Barr and Homeland Security disagree. The most secure presidential election the USA has ever had. Originally Posted by adav8s28
All credibility lost with that post! Are you really that dense? I have property to sell you!
All credibility lost with that post! Are you really that dense? I have property to sell you! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Mebbe Asswipes colon.
Anyone using bigfoots or ufo's as an example has already lost the debate! PERIOD Originally Posted by winn dixie
You want to win the debate?

Keep rage whining. You'll get to win the debate.

But on January 20, Joe Biden will be sworn in as President of the United States.

and you can put your pussy hat back on and march again, WDB.
Someone say debate? Did someone say elections have consequences?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kK9UU3dTo8
You've never had any credibility to lose. trump will spend the rest of his life being investigated.
The idea anyone would elect him in 2024 is a sure sign how stupid people can be.
He won't have presented evidence of voter fraud for this election. Only morons would elect someone who pardoned themselves.
All credibility lost with that post! Are you really that dense? I have property to sell you! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You've never had any credibility to lose. trump will spend the rest of his life being investigated.
The idea anyone would elect him in 2024 is a sure sign how stupid people can be.
He won't have presented evidence of voter fraud for this election. Only morons would elect someone who pardoned themselves.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Trump will not be the Republican nominee in 2024.
Who it will be?????
Ted Cruz
Ted Cruz Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I hope and pray. No one will elect him outside of Texans. He’s one of the least popular politicians there is.
And his beard looks like a merkin.
Trump will not be the Republican nominee in 2024.
Who it will be????? Originally Posted by winn dixie

Candace Owens
  • WTF
  • 12-03-2020, 09:57 AM
Who would think there was that many honest Democrats?????

https://mobile.twitter.com/rasmussen...39739072475137 Originally Posted by bambino
Jules78
@julesrn9483
·
Nov 20
Replying to
@Rasmussen_Poll
and
@gatewaypundit
Wow! 30% of people think the earth is flat.. So!
  • WTF
  • 12-03-2020, 10:00 AM
WTF are you talking about....Trump fired the Homeland Cyber security director that said that it was and Barr has said the FBI has found no credible evidence!
I hope and pray. No one will elect him outside of Texans. He’s one of the least popular politicians there is. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Talking about ted cruz. Hes not that popular here either. I cant stand that guy
If someone qualified would put up enough proof of fraud that would change the outcome, I would embrace it and own it. If not, well just STFU, because you don't have shit. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Describe the proof that you would accept as evidence of fraud? That's the problem. The democrats, who have been claiming fraud for the last four years, are now moving the goal posts. First, it was there is no fraud, we've been lying for the last four years. Then was there was incompetence but that's not fraud. Which became, there was fraud but not enough to change the outcome of the election (which election? We've had some congressional candidates win after being declared the loser) to we want hard evidence of fraud which we now admit to but we're going to do a Bart Simpson, No one saw me do it, so I didn't do it, and no one can prove anything.