DOTY 206 "Special" Election!

No, more like Whiny's DATY poll!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Urinal Lips remember...

Urinal Lips remember...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Another failure from the Austin clueless crew.
Another failure from the Austin clueless crew. Originally Posted by LexusLover
... LL THE COWARDLY IDIOT ... Isn't it time ... for you ... to ANSWER ... THE FOLLOWING ... "SIMPLE" QUESTION ???

Q: Knowing then ... what is known now ... would you "still" support ... the ill fated ... and ill advised ... Spring of 2003 ... invasion of Iraq ???

A "simple" 'yes' or 'no' will do!
BigTitsIdiot2016 is an Amateur!
an Amateur! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL is a Professional Cowardly Idiot!

Speaking of LL ... The Cowardly Idiot ... isn't it time ... for you ... to ANSWER ... THE FOLLOWING ... "SIMPLE" QUESTION ???

Q: Knowing then ... what is known now ... would you "still" support ... the ill fated ... and ill advised ... Spring of 2003 ... invasion of Iraq ???

A "simple" 'yes' or 'no' will do!
Which of the following " candidates " for the vacant DOTY 2016 position is most worthy ..

by asking this question, you invite the inevitable reply ..

BigKotex

you are the idiot of the year. nominate yourself idiot. you'll lose again. btw, you lost your own poll by write-in. you'll lose this one too.

you are ..

BigKotex
the ECCIE IDIOT EMERITUS

LL is a Professional Cowardly Idiot!

Speaking of LL ... The Cowardly Idiot ... isn't it time ... for you ... to ANSWER ... THE FOLLOWING ... "SIMPLE" QUESTION ???

A "simple" 'yes' or 'no' will do! Originally Posted by bigtex

Oh, my, BigTitsIdiot2016 is pulling out all the stops now ....

... and progressing to BIG PRINT!!!!

^^^^^This pinkish color really fits you better BigTitsIdiot2016!!!!

365 more days ... to work on the landslide for your 2017 VICTORY!!!!

And you're starting off the 2017 campaign with a ....BANG!!!
Oh, my, BigTitsIdiot2016 is pulling out all the stops now ....

... and progressing to BIG PRINT!!!!

^^^^^This pinkish color really fits me better BigTitsIdiot2016!!!!

365 more days ... to work on the landslide for your 2017 VICTORY!!!!

And you're starting off the 2017 campaign with a ....BANG!!!
Originally Posted by LexusLover

That is a very gay color you are using lexie lacking. Is that common in your reacharound group?
That is a very gay color you are using lexie lacking. Is that common in your reacharound group? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No. I selected that color just for BigTitsIdiot2016 for the exact reason you were attracted to it, apparently. I thought since he is "becoming" an Austinite, then he would appreciate "gay" colors! YouRong does, and apparently you do!

Is that big enough for you ...

.......... or do you need them bigger these days?
No. I selected that color just for BigTitsIdiot2016 for the exact reason you were attracted to it, apparently. I thought since he is "becoming" an Austinite, then he would appreciate "gay" colors! YouRong does, and apparently you do!

Is that big enough for you ...

.......... or do you need them bigger these days?
Looked like a rainbow flag, thought you were just advertising. You have been cozening up to gay rey.
That is a very gay color you are using lexie lacking. Is that common in your reacharound group? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You have been cozening up to gay rey. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are sounding uncomfortably jealous, as well as obsessive about it.

Is there any particular reason you don't want to celebrate BigTitsIdiot2016 winning his own poll again?.
You are sounding uncomfortably jealous, as well as obsessive about it.

Is there any particular reason you don't want to celebrate BigTitsIdiot2016 winning his own poll again?.
Not me, you fags have your own thing going, and I am non judgmental on others lifestyle.

There is nothing to celebrate on a one sided poll, it is why your ilk is so confident when you outnumber the opposition 20 to 1.
There is nothing to celebrate on a one sided poll... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Once again you fail to pay attention, little eva... you are correct about the poll being "one-sided" - indeed, it was stacked against BigKotex since he wasn't even on the ballot...

... and yet he still won by a landslide thanks to write-in votes!!!

Everyone loves an underdog, right little eva?

So there is PLENTY TO CELEBRATE here - now pull your head out of your ass and give BigKotex a hearty and proper round of applause for winning his own IDIOT OF THE YEAR poll!