Encounter: Maddy is back to see her old clients again

Lucky man
still she's not sharing her phone number publicly?
still she's not sharing her phone number publicly? Originally Posted by ryan4funhere
She doesn’t have a number email only.
She doesn’t have a number email only. Originally Posted by Hawkeyes300

Yes just email her and wait. And come on guys be respectful. I was hanging out with her last week and she said she has gotten some crazy and rude emails. So she just hits delete. So if it's you, don't plan on a reply from her. She has a real life job and her time is kinda limited too.
Well said Toontown. She mentioned having issues already. It would be nice to keep her motivated to stay in the game.
Well thanks to those who messed this up
She is no longer seeing anyone
I had it set up to meet her tomorrow, she was going to email me back last night to confirm, never heard from her
Emailed her today got a very long winded auto reply back
Basically saying she isn't doing it anymore and she should've never even come back
So thanks again to those rude ones who ruined it
It’s too bad she wouldn’t just out them so we could publicly shame them. Stupid fuckers.
That’s a shame certain bad apples had to chase her off. I was hoping to find the opportunity to see her again.
Well thanks to those who messed this up
She is no longer seeing anyone
I had it set up to meet her tomorrow, she was going to email me back last night to confirm, never heard from her
Emailed her today got a very long winded auto reply back
Basically saying she isn't doing it anymore and she should've never even come back
So thanks again to those rude ones who ruined it Originally Posted by MisterBig

Well shit. I'm glad I got to see her one more time, but was hoping for many more.

A big 'fuck you' to those who ruined it.
This is why providers don’t like reviews. Too many little punks who don’t know how to act.
This is why providers don’t like reviews. Too many little punks who don’t know how to act. Originally Posted by JoeNegative

I went back and read her reviews as I was bored today. Someone in this thread left a yes, but not a nice review. Compared her to a boy and commented on her place etc. I'm sure she read the review and I doubt she liked it.. Too bad because she is genuinely a sweet lady and we won't get to see her again.
I went back and read her reviews as I was bored today. Someone in this thread left a yes, but not a nice review. Compared her to a boy and commented on her place etc. I'm sure she read the review and I doubt she liked it.. Too bad because she is genuinely a sweet lady and we won't get to see her again. Originally Posted by Toontown
Well wasn't me as I never got the chance to see her again, was supposed to that week that I posted
But obviously didn't get to.
Tried to meet up weeks before that but both our schedules didn't work out .
Was really looking forward to seeing her again
Well I don’t know that I was the only one but I did make a review including her deep voice and her place smelling really bad. I stand behind both comments and also stand by my yes recommendation. In fact she and I talked about the smell in another visit. She wasn’t a fuck and go either, she had actual real life conversations. The smell was the reason she moved because there was something wrong with the place. That review from back then complimentary of her but not her place (which she agreed) isn’t the reason she’s not back. She pretty much states in her auto reply…some bastards here pushed to see her again and got nasty when she said no as they couldn’t take the rejection. No means no even and some guys think Benjamin’s make it impossible to say no. Fucktards.

I went back and read her reviews as I was bored today. Someone in this thread left a yes, but not a nice review. Compared her to a boy and commented on her place etc. I'm sure she read the review and I doubt she liked it.. Too bad because she is genuinely a sweet lady and we won't get to see her again. Originally Posted by Toontown