Its almost summer and I have the answer to rapid weight loss!!

I have discovered that even if you don't go for some program the "healthy" food costs at least twice as much as the "good" food.

I still have five vials of Novolog and don't know what to do with them. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
costs?
you mean short term costs?
long term costs, of not needing RXs/ ER visits, therapy, etc are way in favor of healthy eating

espically since eating healthy you arent going to be eating as much

what Health programs" you are talking about?
pre-packaged food/slimfast, etc are loaded with MSG and other excitotoxins and will cause you to end up fattier and unhealthier in the long run

food companies arent out to make you healthy food, they are out to make you food you like and repeatedly buy. You must figure out what's good for you yourself
You must figure out what's good for you Originally Posted by blade78
What's good for me is dick.

Sex every morning would make for a better America, of course in addition to smaller portion sizes.

You know what I find pathetic?

I'll take a small soda. Oh wow, this is a small? Ok thanks (for the jumbo soda or free upgrade that I didn't ask for). No wonder. If I ask for a small, give me a damn small already. If I'm too stupid to see the great deal you're offering, either tell me about it or consider it my loss. Tempted to hand the jumbo's right back when expecting a small and they give me a large.

For some reason expecting a small and getting a large reminds me of anal sex.

Can I fuck you in the ass? Depends, is your dick huge-fucking-mongous? No it's small. Upon arrival, dude, your dick is fucking 9 inches long and 3 inches in diameter. I apologize, but I don't think it's going to happen.

No different than false advertising providers.

Being small last year doesn't count, what counts is the here and now. I was expecting a small, where is "small"?

By the way, none of these comments are aimed at anyone, meant purely for entertainment purposes, my thought process is skewed.
Damn gotta love a girl with a dirty mouth. Post some pics and rates and maybe set up a n appt.
I have been researching different educational classes as I plan to incorporate nutrition into my program offered. I found an informative free class offered from Hy-Vee. Just a thought...
Slim Fast???? Are you doing some kind of commerical for that crap?

How much is a hamburger? $3, $4
How much is a healthy salad? $5, $6
How much is a candy bar? $1.50
How much is a sugar crisp apple? $2
A spaghetti dinner costs less than $4 when you make it yourself.
A balanced dinner with a couple of vegetables, some meat goes for about $7.

I wonder who is hiding behind that name?
Slim Fast???? Are you doing some kind of commerical for that crap?

How much is a hamburger? $3, $4
How much is a healthy salad? $5, $6
How much is a candy bar? $1.50
How much is a sugar crisp apple? $2
A spaghetti dinner costs less than $4 when you make it yourself.
A balanced dinner with a couple of vegetables, some meat goes for about $7.

I wonder who is hiding behind that name? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
why would you buy anything thats made by food industry?
healthy salad? HHAHAHA good one
candy bar? loaded with sugar, MSG, saturated fat, excitotoxins
apple? loaded with pesticides
pasta dinner, loaded with HFCS in the sugary "sauce"

Id never buy a slim fast because of the crap that's in it
but you have weigh the pros/cons of being morbidly obese and how that hurts your health, mentally and phyisically and the cons of the food addivitives
I'd do what it takes to get lean, then focus on eating food that's actually healthy for you.
I have been researching different educational classes as I plan to incorporate nutrition into my program offered. I found an informative free class offered from Hy-Vee. Just a thought... Originally Posted by Mistress Chanel
Im not thinking about going to the FREE class offered by COMCAST and time warner about "why 40hours of TV is good for you!"

I just finished the free class offered by HERSHEY about why I need a diet of pure chocolate and how chocolate is good for me....so I know I'll bem super smart and healthy in a few weeks after eating only chocolate while I watch my cable tv
Those wraps don't help you drop weight... In fact from what I have heard they don't even really work.
Those wraps don't help you drop weight... In fact from what I have heard they don't even really work. Originally Posted by KenMonk
I have personally used them as well as know several girls that have had success. The concept of these wraps is removing toxins from ones body. The ingredients are made out of a powerful botanically based formula that delivers maximum tightening, toning, and firming results where applied to the skin...

There are several different photo's on the website that you can see the results... As I initially said, I have tried several different products over the years and have not seen the results I have seen by simply using this product line. I am continuing education with nutrition and will be offering nutritional support, as I believe proper nutrition and exercise are the fundimentals of a healthy life.... In combination with the ~itworks~ wraps/ other products I am 100% sure I can enhance ones appearance!!

The company is about to go viral and the reasoning is simple... It works!! If you would like information on the product line, services, income potential ~ opportunity let me know. I am also learning the art of Reflexology and practicing yoga as I will be offering stretching and personalized bodywork sessions soon!! My massage table will be arriving Wednesday...

I hope everyone has a positive and productive week!! Ladies... Please stay safe!!
Maybe you didn't understand that those are comparisons. Divide them in two and compare the costs.
Hamburger $4
Salad $7

see the comparison?
I believe everything I see on the Internet... I'm dating a French model...

These wraps have been around for several years, and now they are the end all be all of enhancing one's appearance? I'm pretty sure if I buy one my fat gut will still be a fat gut tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_CgPsGY5Mw

Thank god for State Farm.
[QUOTE=KenMonk;1052691910]

These wraps have been around for several years, and now they are the end all be all of enhancing one's appearance? I'm pretty sure if I buy one my fat gut will still be a fat gut tomorrow.

You are exactly right... These wraps have been around for years!! They were originally used in spa's in Europe and even America costing $100+ As I said... in combination of infusing a healthy lifestye ((lots of water, eating right, vitamins, exercise)) they will enhance a body. Of course if you treat your body like garbage and neglect/ abuse it, the wraps are not going to help... It is important to remember, you are what you eat...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sap/2012...-what-you-eat/
Wheat wraps or plain?
Where is my brick wall?
Have they been on Dr. Oz? If not then they don't work. lol