Reasons for hobbying ?

I can be intimate with beautiful women a third to half my age. Through ECCIE and other resources, I may select from a wide spectrum. Having schedualed a meeting there is no doubt about the outcome. I do not have to worry about residual drama.

I think this last is the single most important ite, Outside of screening issues, there is no dating fore-play (flowers, co0ffee dates, dinners out with no happy ending) and no follow-up. while I may PM the provider the following day to say thanks, I KNOW that she will not call me later.
For me it's really pretty simple...

I have a "need" (or that's what I tell myself) and this is how I fulfill that need. However I have no illusions that this is not how to find what it is that I really want....
I'm here for a NSA good time, where I can get my high intimacy needs fulfilled. What I get at home just isn't enough for me. I also get to learn new things and experiment. What happens in the hobby stays in the hobby, and it's just an all-around great thing for me.
I have noticed most men have the same reasons that I do!
I have noticed most men have the same reasons that I do! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Forgive me Ms. Tiffany but, I'm fairly certain the hobby is slightly more expensive for us than it is for you!! I'm not sure about this because I know how generous you are but, I'm going out on a limb here and saying that you have maybe one more rea$on than we do for being in hobbyland...don't ya?!?
LOL! Ed, I so heart you!

I hobby for three reasons: Money (I make a lot of money doing what I do), Power (The feeling I have
leaving an appointment and Thrill (not knowing who's behind the door, meeting him and f'ing his brains out).
Forgive me Ms. Tiffany but, I'm fairly certain the hobby is slightly more expensive for us than it is for you!! I'm not sure about this because I know how generous you are but, I'm going out on a limb here and saying that you have maybe one more rea$on than we do for being in hobbyland...don't ya?!? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Now, now Ed....you know I am true to my reasons. I limit myself to just enough dates per week to make up for quiting my regular full time job, and I keep myself hungry. I have gone without all week, gearing up for my friday adventure! I keep a reasonable price tag, and I do run monthly specials, because? I want to play, and have a good time without the man feeling as though he is being taken advantage off.

There has been times that I have spent more money preparing for a date, then what I actually made for that date....such as if they request special clothing, or a special toy...heels....foot fetish, ect. There are expenses, and for the providers who enjoy the experience just as much as the hobbiest does, don't put it past her that she hasn't blown her budget on her date.
LOL! Ed, I so heart you!

I hobby for three reasons: Money (I make a lot of money doing what I do), Power (The feeling I have
leaving an appointment and Thrill (not knowing who's behind the door, meeting him and f'ing his brains out). Originally Posted by Naomi4u
So Naomi are you going to leave me with at least a little bit my brains when we meet
So Naomi are you going to leave me with at least a little bit my brains when we meet Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
NO! lol
Ok folks you heard her.... Wakeup if I get kinda stupid for a while after I meet Naomi please don't hold it against as she will have my brains for a while....lol
Ok folks you heard her.... Wakeup if I get kinda stupid for a while after I meet Naomi please don't hold it against as she will have my brains for a while....lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
ya'll need to get a room
How do you know we haven't already
I do it because I like it
How do you know we haven't already Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
lucky you then EA! She's a hottie!!
Tell me about it
i always hear the same stories lol either wife wont give it to them cause she has no sex drive anymore or cause shes not giving it up enough lol