Why do women even have BIO PAGES?

I feel you girl .. it does sometimes seem as if NO ONE reads the information we have layed out for them & it can really be flat out annoying lol especially when it’s back to back to back. just part of “the game”.. some can’t read between the lines & want a little more explicitly than some of us like to expose but don’t let it get you down :/ those who care to read our bios/websites & follow up with true interest are more than worth it & always stand out ❤️ Originally Posted by xomissmiab
Well said. There is no arguing that there are those who waste a lot of other peoples time because they are unwilling/unable to spend a little of their own time.

Thank you for knowing the difference.😘
I scour the bios looking for my preference du jour. please keep posting ladies!
Kay kind of has a point.
A couple gals on my dance card are utr and rarely post ads elsewhere.
Yes that really does suck. I read them, and at least see what it says about the lady. I wish some of them had or could have more info and pics are great. Originally Posted by Wolfhound
For sure the game and the rules are changing. We all have to use our imaginations now
Quote...use our imaginations now

Hmmmmm that sounds scarey YET enticing!!!js..lol
As a complete newb here, I feel that the bios are very important. They definitely help me make a decision in who to reach out to. Gives me a better sense of the person, instead of just looking at pictures.
Ok, look! This thread again!

Nothing makes me want to see someone more than watching a woman bitch about her clientele. /s
I advertise very little & am a bit vague as I try to stay low key therefore I have to expect a lot of questions.
Ok, look! This thread again!

Nothing makes me want to see someone more than watching a woman bitch about her clientele. /s Originally Posted by Brandofan
+1000

I'll never understand why women get on here and are unnecessarily negative.
Same reason the guys do
I like reading the bios.. Gives me something to do when I am on the toilet.
To echo what has been already said, I am new to this site, but not to the hobby. I used to use another such site in order to talk with other hobbiests about providers so that any first encounter wasn't always a train wreck. Lol... research is always the key to a fun time, but with the new rules, reading a likes and dislikes page is about all we can see prior to the first encounter. Somehow, i can see another pile of between the lines inferences coming to light.
+1000

I'll never understand why women get on here and are unnecessarily negative. Originally Posted by seekinggradeAbj

This thread requires a level of empathy and compassion toward another human being something you haven't seen displayed so couldn't know anything about. If my inquiring mind means there's nobody here to pay attention to you then you call it negative.

I rest my case
I like reading the bios.. Gives me something to do when I am on the toilet. Originally Posted by mongostryker
FOR THE WIN!!!!
As a complete newb here, I feel that the bios are very important. They definitely help me make a decision in who to reach out to. Gives me a better sense of the person, instead of just looking at pictures. Originally Posted by The Bearcat
And then: she has you text her. It is kinda hard to get a "better sense of the person" with a text. But if we can talk with her on the phone we can get a lot more information from her voice.