Trump Crime Family Empire loses $1 billion mth from Corona lockdown

Red meat for the dickavores.

LOLLING!

I’m only talking about Trump, I don’t regard him as a world leader, not in the true sense, And even he has admitted he’s losing money as he thumbed his nose at the emoluments clause of the Constitution...his so called business’s are out there LOSING $$$. Are you blind? Unlike you I do my research. AND I don’t watch Phony Fox News. So I know EXACTLY what’s going on..

I always thought Lev you were STUPID you’ve excelled yourself this time but then I have to remind myself that you’re a puny insignificant Trump Sheep so it’s not surprising that a 6 time bankrupt is aiming for #7 and you confirmed you have a very LOW IQ. I know, you’re just not used to business like I am.
Are you pissed because your job sucks ? Lev Boy. My company is doing nicely....thanks for asking. Don’t have to ask for a bail out. Don’t need a loan from the Russian mafia like Trump did.

IMHO you’re not even average..you’re just dumb as a cart full of cow manure. Read on you arrogant prick, that’s if you can read. Get your head out of your shitty ass and get an education..you might learn something instead of cruising for SW.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...share_btn_link Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
You're not nearly as smart as you think you are. You have no clue what you're talking about. If you're a businessman your business is going to suffer because the economy is going to the shitter so get ready dumbass. You'll end up as a door greeter at Walmart, lol.
What is your business LeviQanon that yous know so much about BWK’s?
You're not nearly as smart as you think you are. You have no clue what you're talking about. If you're a businessman your business is going to suffer because the economy is going to the shitter so get ready dumbass. You'll end up as a door greeter at Walmart, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I was actually going to guess a Walmart door greeter or maybe a stockboy.

To him business is booming!
What is your business LeviQanon that yous know so much about BWK’s? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
The only thing I know about that motherfucker is that he is as dumb as you are. You both should go into business together.
The only thing I know about that motherfucker is that he is as dumb as you are. You both should go into business together. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Most Walmarts have two entrances. Matching Greeters?
Most Walmarts have two entrances. Matching Greeters? Originally Posted by eccielover
Yeah, they'll stand there with their surgical masks on and rubber gloves afraid they'll catch a Covid-19 virus. A couple of dumb down fuckers, lol.