Fantasies & Day Dreams

Yea, MA I was really getting into the fantasy, until I saw the drawing. Thank God, you are so much better looking. Now, I could live that fantasy with you.
NM. Misread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
I've always had this strange fantasy where I'm at a resort with my girlfriends and we are all laying out sunbathing pool side - in the nude. The waitress takes our drink order. While we lay there sipping on our drinks, there are a line of young men that work for the resort waiting to be ordered. I give the signal and one of the gentlemen comes over to my lounge chair and goes down on me.

NOW THAT'S SERVICE!

Since I'd like to be in the fantasy...but don't qualify as a "young man"...Is there a golf course nearby? Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Really Rudyard you need to get your priorities in check, thou I would agree with your "young man" comment...
I don't think that's a weird fantasy at all Never -- Putting my armchair psychologist hat, I think it answers to a need to be cared for; even dependent on another for your life. As for the simultaneneous bite on the neck; my experience has been that whenever there is pain involved, it is helpful to offset it by stimulating another part of your body -- a bite is perfect for the pinch of the needle and the fear of giving your safety to another person.

Nope. Not weird at all to me....
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2010, 06:24 AM

But it does beg the question...Are you still a juvenile diabetic if you're no longer a juvenile? Originally Posted by Rudyard K
LMAO

[SIZE=3] I could barely get my ex to give me a shot and then she would only do so when I needed glucagon due to a low. : Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
That what you get for talking politics!

Really Rudyard you need to get your priorities in check, thou I would agree with your "young man" comment... Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Seriously Woody, would you rather play a round of golf in 72 degree weather at Edgewood in Lake Tahoe http://www.edgewoodtahoe.com/ or have some chick you just met, jab you with a needle in the toliet with your pants around your ankles!

I've always had this strange fantasy where I'm at a resort with my girlfriends and we are all laying out sunbathing pool side - in the nude. The waitress takes our drink order. While we lay there sipping on our drinks, there are a line of young men that work for the resort waiting to be ordered. I give the signal and one of the gentlemen comes over to my lounge chair and goes down on me.

NOW THAT'S SERVICE! Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva

Hmmnnn.... where DID I put that cabana boy uniform....

Don't suppose the "young" men in your fantasy also happen to be under-tall & over-fed?????
I don't think that's a weird fantasy at all Never -- Putting my armchair psychologist hat, I think it answers to a need to be cared for; even dependent on another for your life. As for the simultaneneous bite on the neck; my experience has been that whenever there is pain involved, it is helpful to offset it by stimulating another part of your body -- a bite is perfect for the pinch of the needle and the fear of giving your safety to another person.

Nope. Not weird at all to me.... Originally Posted by Sydneyb
thanks Sydney
I find there to be very little I fantasize about, but when I daydream it is about wonderful experiences I've already had.