What Will The US’s Response Be When China Invades Taiwan.

Getting back to my original post, what if we gave Taiwan around 25 Thermo Nuclear Weapons, (say 15 megatons each), and the means to deliver them. One of those would wipe out Beijing.

Let China know that the cost of invading Taiwan would be extremely high.
I say let Jeremy Lin be the peace broker. He claims both countries as his heritage and he can also hold a basketball clinic as a sign of solidarity. Sorry, that's the best American resolution I can come up with on such short notice.
math is racist

so is defending Taiwan

the nba will be the first ngo in after the invasion with outreach...that's what we will do
  • oeb11
  • 03-11-2021, 11:52 AM
Fuck Taiwan. Why die supporting that Island? Sell weapons to Taiwan and let them defend it themselves.
Black people don't need to die to support Asian people. Originally Posted by I Love Freedom

Racism is not confined to 'white supremacists".

Quote -math is racist

so is defending Taiwan
Getting back to my original post, what if we gave Taiwan around 25 Thermo Nuclear Weapons, (say 15 megatons each), and the means to deliver them. One of those would wipe out Beijing.

Let China know that the cost of invading Taiwan would be extremely high. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Then China gives nuclear weapons to Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, letting the US know that giving nuclear weapons to Taiwan would come at an extremely high cost.

While I would have no problem with Taiwan having those weapons and using them on China, we can't supply them.
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2021, 02:50 PM
Excellent point^
but we can shoot down nukes. can they?

and when I say "can they" I mean "did they steal that from us?" because bug people are incapable of original thought.
Ali,Ali, Ali... Originally Posted by WTF
dam right!

Quote -math is racist

so is defending Taiwan Originally Posted by oeb11
only white people are racist

math is not racist - some dumb whore claims that
but we can shoot down nukes. can they?

and when I say "can they" I mean "did they steal that from us?" because bug people are incapable of original thought. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Are you calling the Chinese "bug people"?
  • oeb11
  • 03-11-2021, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11

Quote -math is racist

so is defending Taiwan

I Love Freedom - only white people are racist

'f' - arrogant -, insulting, name-calling is a Rules violation.

Please contribute in a civil , cogent, and constructive fashion.

Racism - can be a part of teh mind set of any person of any skin color -

Your assertion that only white people can be racist is 'Racist' in and of itself - and characteristic of the OBLM terrorists who are trying to force marxism on a free society with their riots and violence .

That written - the thread is about China invading Taiwan - please do pay attention to the subject of teh thread.

Following the examples of the DPST's - is not cogent or constructive debate on issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11

Quote -math is racist

so is defending Taiwan

I Love Freedom - only white people are racist

'f' - arrogant -, insulting, name-calling is a Rules violation.

Please contribute in a civil , cogent, and constructive fashion.

Racism - can be a part of teh mind set of any person of any skin color -

Your assertion that only white people can be racist is 'Racist' in and of itself - and characteristic of the OBLM terrorists who are trying to force marxism on a free society with their riots and violence .

That written - the thread is about China invading Taiwan - please do pay attention to the subject of teh thread.

Following the examples of the DPST's - is not cogent or constructive debate on issues. Originally Posted by oeb11
Sorry about that but please do not use "teh" it hurts my eyes.

Who did I call names?When I said some dumb whore said math is racist I meant some dumb bitch lady professor
Are you calling the Chinese "bug people"? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Might as well. It's a race of matriarchal, status-obsessed, materialistic, insect-like, soulless, psychopathic cheats, who're simultaenously without emotional empathy, but cannot resist even slight social pressure. They're highly nepotistic, ethnocentric and manipulative. They're imbalanced and uninventive, however they are capable of aping superior cultures and societies and appropriating technology. By no means are they unintelligent, they're not terribly bright. They're Mediocre. Clustered around the mean.
Might as well. It's a race of matriarchal, status-obsessed, materialistic, insect-like, soulless, psychopathic cheats, who're simultaenously without emotional empathy, but cannot resist even slight social pressure. They're highly nepotistic, ethnocentric and manipulative. They're imbalanced and uninventive, however they are capable of aping superior cultures and societies and appropriating technology. By no means are they unintelligent, they're not terribly bright. They're Mediocre. Clustered around the mean. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
So this paragraph describes all Chinese people?
So this paragraph describes all Chinese people? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
just the ethnic mainlanders and FOBbies who elect to not assimilate to whatever they move to. Folks from Hong Kong and Taiwan are cool, and folks who are usually 3 or more generations into their new country are usually fine since they don't bend to the hive mind.