Who do you guys and gals think is going to the Super Bowl?

Colts vs Vikings!!!!
I agree Colts vs Vikings.
Jets plus 8.

Hmmmmmmmm.
Colts 24
Vikings 27

Favre retires for good!
This guy has to go out on his shield. He's a gambler. As long as he's got bank, and a game, he's gonna play. I hope he wins the Superbowl. I was born and raised in Dallas watching Meredith and Staubach.

What irks me is all the radio talk show folks like Mike and Mike who put Favre as the 5th to tenth best QB of all time. Here's a guy that's won a superbowl, been league MVP multiple times, 10+ pro bowls, 5 time NFC player of the year. He holds almost every NFL passing records including ints. He's played almost 20 years straight. How many Hall of Fame receivers did he throw to?

If I had to pick any player in the history of the NFL to start a team with, it would have to be Favre.
favre acts like he has some pass to do what he wants cuz he has been around forever. big deal, montana and others did not do that. Favre picked minnesota b/c they had players who could play and take pressure off of him.

i bleed cowboy blue and the greatest QB i have seen play, keyword personally is Joe Montana
Picking the best all time QB is really tough. I do agree Favre should be in the top 5, but I don't think # 1. I usually say Montana, with Marino second. But, if Peyton Manning keeps it up a few more years, and adds another ring or two, I would put him # 1. Two of the most underrated QBs are Fran Tarkenton and Steve Young. Tarkenton put up big numbers in a running-dominated era, and statistically Young is probably better than anybody, but I think part of that is due to the system he played in. Elway probably did more with less than just anybody, though Tarkenton didn't have great receivers either. Then you also have Johnny Unitas, but he did have Raymond Berry and Lenny Moore. Like I said, its tough.
Me!