I need a deposit/ proof you a real provider 100 paypal

Between Ripmany and Treetop it seems the lunatics are running the asylum....but at least Treetop finally got Banned.....good for all of us, although his posts were nutty funny...... Originally Posted by playa76
+1
Between Ripmany and Treetop it seems the lunatics are running the asylum....but at least Treetop finally got Banned.....good for all of us, although his posts were nutty funny...... Originally Posted by playa76
Then follow this guy

+1 Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy
location upstate ny
  • Old-T
  • 09-30-2019, 05:44 PM
Iam also pretty sure that you old t would not put down those deposits if any of those examples of yours were in a shady business or had bad credit, or had bad reviews! Originally Posted by winn dixie
True. Which is which is why I only deal with ladies whose business dealings I trust. If I ask her to arrange a room, or purchase airline tickets, I feel confident in the trust we have mutually established. Just like the examples I used above. I see little difference quite honestly.
Then follow this guy

location upstate ny Originally Posted by winn dixie
I and en u sny. Got outta county today and allredy got my entro up. taken charrity from ladies and gents.hehehe
That's another great example how you and I are just alike.

We are not interested in the type of gals who require security deposits.

Luv ya brother. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Could someone please explain to me, what exactly is this 'type of lady'?

Are there any other habits of this type?