Pussy 'Rules'

her rules seem ok. If I had a problem with one I would just move on.

MMMMM it does sound like fun being fired by her. I wounder if that's extra to forget a rule for fun.

But there are so many providers one can find one that does not have rules for the road. That you can not, will not go by.
Yeah but Valerie eats Brussel Sprouts ...
Yeah but Valerie eats Brussel Sprouts ... Originally Posted by pyramider
I could eat her Brussel Sprouts. both of them, good with shaved bearded clam. edit: forgot. in 40 prof cream or lighting sauce
Unless your a complete idiot you can always find a provider that will fit your requirements. If the provider doesn't fit what you want don't see her. I assume that's what the providers do about us. If we don't fit their requirements then they won't see us. No problem either way. There are a million providers and probably ten million hobbyist so there is always a few that will line up for you. My attitude is if they don't want to see me I just look behind them at the fifty waiting in line. Now no way am I suggesting that you don't show common sense or courtesy.
Unless your a complete idiot you can always find a provider that will fit your requirements. If the provider doesn't fit what you want don't see her. I assume that's what the providers do about us. If we don't fit their requirements then they won't see us. No problem either way. There are a million providers and probably ten million hobbyist so there is always a few that will line up for you. My attitude is if they don't want to see me I just look behind them at the fifty waiting in line. Now no way am I suggesting that you don't show common sense or courtesy. Originally Posted by burkalini
Now how far back was Shayla waiting in line before you got to her?
That girl is in the front of the line at all times. lol
That girl is in the front of the line at all times. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
That girl is in the front of the line at all times. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
Ditto!
Did this just turn into another Shayla thread. Got Dayum I've gotta get up there. OMG!!! I know I've got great taste, but WOW! She's got everyone (myself included) going heeeee-haw! Honkee, honkee, honkee, honk! Mule kick...Mmmmmm, Shayla
Did this just turn into another Shayla thread. Got Dayum I've gotta get up there. OMG!!! I know I've got great taste, but WOW! She's got everyone (myself included) going heeeee-haw! Honkee, honkee, honkee, honk! Mule kick...Mmmmmm, Shayla Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Shayla is cool. but

"going heeeee-haw! Honkee, honkee, honkee, honk! Mule kick...Mmmmmm, Shayla".

just see her if you want try and see if she would see you. But ok drooling over if you must. She looks, and sounds worthy of it. but you don't have to do that.
Did this just turn into another Shayla thread. Got Dayum I've gotta get up there. OMG!!! I know I've got great taste, but WOW! She's got everyone (myself included) going heeeee-haw! Honkee, honkee, honkee, honk! Mule kick...Mmmmmm, Shayla Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Not everyone...
TexasPOSSE is rounding up the fellas to head north, find if she is real and bring her back. You down?
Who me? Nope... Either she comes here or I'm not worried about it
Cool. More for me! I wasn't going to write a review once I meet her but I think I may have to. When I do, you guys need to stop removing my pics even if they violate the rules. Cool
Cool. More for me! I wasn't going to write a review once I meet her but I think I may have to. When I do, you guys need to stop removing my pics even if they violate the rules. Cool Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)