WE ARE "FINDING OUT WHAT IS IN IT" AND WE LIKE IT EVEN LESS......

you must be on the email list that I never saw..............

if it is a "direct quote" as you assert; can you provide a link to your source?

I doubt you can...or will....another CJ lie......

those are direct quotes out of the rightwing talking points memo the GOP sends to sheep ..
Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 05:20 PM
from a business stand point it makes sense for underwriters not to advertise prices 150 days before they need to,

why give the competition an edge?
from a business stand point it makes sense for underwriters not to advertise prices 150 days before they need to,

why give the competition an edge? Originally Posted by CJ7
Lol, here we go again. These plans are a pool, a public-private partnership, there is no competition on these plans between underwriters, they all get to decide (collude) with the government and come up with a price together. There will be only one price per plan with many different underwriters (if any go along with it).

You have to trust that the government and insurance companies will be fair. Boy, I sure do since Obama has said "we will work with insurance companies to drive down costs" at lest 50 times.

There have been many states that have tried doing the same thing for different sects, and many that have failed, we are just trying it again on the federal level.
This place always gets funnier when CBJ7 doubles down on stupid!

CJ doesn't read so well....again. Pay attention. I have VA medical by default because of service connected injuries but my primary healthcare provider is a private one that you have heard of. When and how did the two become co-mingled?
Ironically, the ruling as a tax could also be its undoing. Apparently, although it charades as a House bill, in reality, Reid took an old house bill, gutted the language, and sent it through. The Constitution clearly states that all TAX bills are to originate in the HOUSE.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...st-c/?page=all
This place always gets funnier when CBJ7 doubles down on stupid!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Interesting that when I research the 'Fair Tax' using the calculator at http://www.fairtaxcalculator.org/ I get exactly what you have portrayed. At least in my case. I cannot speak for others.
But still, most of the major mandates of the Bill do not kick in until 2014. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And already Harry Reid is whining for more money to fund it so it doesn't become a train-wreck.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) says he shares colleagues’ concerns that the Affordable Care Act could become a “train wreck” if it’s not implemented properly.

Reid warned that people will not be able to choose health insurance plans on government health exchanges if federal authorities lack the resources to set them up and educate the public.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/2...#ixzz2S7MOgcEC
And of course
Reid warned the federal government is not spending enough money to implement the law because of Republican opposition to ObamaCare.
Obama said it would cost 900 Billion. Now its up to 2.6 Trillion and rising. Wonder how much more they need to get it up and running?
  • CJ7
  • 05-02-2013, 01:32 AM
CJ doesn't read so well....again. Pay attention. I have VA medical by default because of service connected injuries but my primary healthcare provider is a private one that you have heard of. When and how did the two become co-mingled? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

some idiot in the billing dept fucked up and you call out Obiecare as the reason

Id ask how it worked out but you lie so much it really doesn't matter.
  • CJ7
  • 05-02-2013, 01:38 AM
Lol, here we go again. These plans are a pool, a public-private partnership, there is no competition on these plans between underwriters, they all get to decide (collude) with the government and come up with a price together. There will be only one price per plan with many different underwriters (if any go along with it).

You have to trust that the government and insurance companies will be fair. Boy, I sure do since Obama has said "we will work with insurance companies to drive down costs" at lest 50 times.

There have been many states that have tried doing the same thing for different sects, and many that have failed, we are just trying it again on the federal level. Originally Posted by nwarounder

must be really low key, I cant find anything even close about underwriters refusing to price plans right now.
must be really low key, I cant find anything even close about underwriters refusing to price plans right now. Originally Posted by CJ7
Exactly, contact the OK insurance commision and tell them you would like to provide insurance to the "hisk-risk" pool and you will cover all people at 25% less than the current insurance premiums cost. You will be denied, the same as all the others that have tried in the past. It is a very close guarded.
  • CJ7
  • 05-02-2013, 04:53 PM
if said underwriters refuse to provide funding does that constitute breaking the law?
if said underwriters refuse to provide funding does that constitute breaking the law? Originally Posted by CJ7
Sure, but the government is more likely to bail them out (AIG, too big to fail for those that remember), rather than put them in jail.
Shut the fuck up.
  • CJ7
  • 05-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Sure, but the government is more likely to bail them out (AIG, too big to fail for those that remember), rather than put them in jail. Originally Posted by nwarounder

pretty much puts us back in the lets see what happens doesn't it?