Encounter: Disappointed

Sounds like you had a decent time with the activities listed in report. I can’t read ROS but you got bbbj and finished in her mouth quit bitching my guy!
Sounds like you had a decent time with the activities listed in report. I can’t read ROS but you got bbbj and finished in her mouth quit bitching my guy! Originally Posted by Realisrare
That’s because you can’t see the rest of the story. If you don’t know what he wrote, why are you chiming in. Either leave a review or pay up so you can see the rest of the story before you put your opinion in.

Originally Posted by north65
gee gizmo and I have been accused of being hard on newbies and non reviewers...
Gizmo i don’t kiss and tell and I promised your wife I wouldn’t review her. And why pay to read ros I don’t care about your experiences, unlike most on this board I’m here to make money not spend it stooopid.
You mf are pathetic following providers twitters and shit. Lame mf
For real! I'm the asshole for assuming this is supposed to be for us! Not so.e washed up whores.
Y’all fuck a lot of hoes but still ain’t got no money...what your purpose? Washed up old bastards.

I’m disappointed in you mf’ers
Y’all fuck a lot of hoes but still ain’t got no money...what your purpose? Washed up old bastards.

I’m disappointed in you mf’ers Originally Posted by Realisrare
Damn boss, I'm sorry you're disappointed, I'll try better! And hell yea I'm washed up, take a shower everyday. You're funny af my clown!
we got us a real seasoned vet here people. With all do respect if you gotta mention you take showers, you probably don’t bathe on the regular.
I’m just here to get my post count up so I can be cool on eccie and let others know I get some pussy from time to time.
we got us a real seasoned vet here people. With all do respect if you gotta mention you take showers, you probably don’t bathe on the regular. Originally Posted by Realisrare
Whatever you say skipper. I'm bored with you. Have fun and be safe, I'm out!
gee gizmo and I have been accused of being hard on newbies and non reviewers... Originally Posted by 12blue4u

As you can see from his continued posts, I can smell a jerk a mile away. I knew reaiisrare had an attitude so that’s why I chimed in. He’s just a tough keyboard warrior hiding in moms basement. This thread was informative until Mr. tough guy chimed in and keeps making noise. I have no interest in getting in a keyboard fight with realisrare. He has and is continuing to show his true colors so “it is what is it”.

I’m disappointed in you mf’ers Originally Posted by Realisrare
Ok tough guy, move along. Your mother needs the computer
Seems to me you two sad mf’ers suck each other off while your waiting on your S.S money to hit the bank every month to buy a cheap overweight hooker.

Good choice on not getting in any kind of confrontation over the internet you pussies. Spend 10 fucking years on this site. Haha you guys are really something . A special kind of stupid.