FEMA Scandal

Good to know that Trump just gave Harris another commercial to make about his bullshit. I still think it is funny though that Trump's flock actually believes stupid shit like this.

How exactly can money be taken out of a Disaster Recovery Fund and used on illegal migrants? Can some MAGA who knows government financial accounting actually explain this to me? Just curious to know which accounts you debit and credit to illegally pull that off so GAO can't catch it. And just FYI, I kind of know a thing or two about that boring shit because it is on the CPA exam in FAR.
Care to share the link(s) where you read this fiction? I need a good laugh.

Edit for below: That is the MAGA answer I expected. LOL

How about I provide you with a link: https://www.newsweek.com/trump-slamm...e-lies-1964258 Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Speaking of getting a good laugh……Newsweek?

I laughed until I threw up!
Speaking of getting a good laugh……Newsweek?

I laughed until I threw up! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
When you can't refute the facts, attack the source. Delightful
When you can't refute the facts, attack the source. Delightful Originally Posted by HDGristle

what facts about the miserable FEMA response can you refute?
Hurricane Helene has affected more than three states and millions of people. The primary response is coming from the local community and the state government. FEMA is there to provide assistance to the local communities affected under the control of the state and local governments.

When dealing with a disaster of this magnitude there will always be priorities put towards recovery efforts for the majority of people in the shortest time frame possible. There will always be problems with coordination and cohesion amongst the different military, government and private sector groups that are working to ensure recovery as quickly as possible.

However the only people that I see politicizing this are Republicans and conservatives who have an existing agenda and are looking for any excuse to blame the federal government regardless of how successful they actually might be.

FEMA may not be the best solution but they are not the problem either.
When you can't refute the facts, attack the source. Delightful Originally Posted by HDGristle

Facts are useless. They can be used to prove anything.

Seriously though….Newsweek? Or that lying shitbag Mayorca?

Seriously though….Newsweek? Or that lying shitbag Mayorca? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
More MAGA brilliant logic. No wonder Trump lies so fucking much. You Trump folks don't even care about truth and reality.

If you knew .01% of what I know about government accounting, you would understand how fucking stupid his claim is. A lot of people would have to want to go to prison to participate in such a ridiculous accusation/crime. But what the fuck do you care? Facts are useless according to you. Haha

By the way, perhaps you should ask the republican governors in NC and GA what they think about it. From what I saw and heard them say, they seemed pretty damn content and appreciative with the assistance. But that's just a useless fact.

Seriously though….Newsweek? Or that lying shitbag Mayorca? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Facts are useless? That is not a very bright statement, but very common for Trump supporters. A FACT is a true statement.

And Newsweek is considered to be slightly right of center.

"Overall, we rate Newsweek Right-Center Biased based on editorial positions that slightly favor the right. We also rate them as Mostly Factual in reported rather than high due to having to make corrections on false information after publication."
You can look anywhere on x. Mainstream media is barely covering any of this. New York Post it's another good one. The daily wire. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I laughed at that until you threw up.

X is unmoderated ECCIE but with better pictures.

To cite X (and a NY tabloid) shirley provides insight into your fact finding prowess.

Thanks for confirming.

By the way, this is ALL a desperate barrage of lies and utter bullshit from Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/06/polit...na?cid=ios_app

Sad, dangerous and desperate. (And stupid)

The Mayor of Knox County TN, a Trump supporter and fellow member of the WWE Hall of Fame, has asked people to stop pushing the lie.

https://apple.news/AsQfcL2QAQlKYN4eQ4LzSrA

If you know it’s a lie, why do you keep pushing it, fellas. THAT’S the only scandal here.

Thank you, Valued Poster