Officer & Hobbiest

• Luxie
  • 07-15-2017, 08:27 AM
Nah, because if you somehow get on their bad side you are fucked and not in a good way.
One of my favorite clients is a detective. He was upfront about it and had reputable references I trusted.

Having a trusted client that is a detective actually makes me feel a little safer. Just in case anything where ever to happen with a rowdy client. I could always tell him and not feel judged.

LE gets horny too ;-)
Unlike a lot of you my family knows what I am doing. My wife passed away years ago so I have no need to keep it a secret. A good friend of mine is a cop and has met a date one time. It was fun watching the look on her face when she met him. I set a date while riding in a cop car some time ago and he asked me later if I had a good time. My ex ATF flew up for my birthday and met my children. My kids all made her feel welcome. Never expect a cop client to get you any preference.
Fuck pigs I wish more would get killed in the line of duty
Fuck pigs I wish more would get killed in the line of duty Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Really.. Pray tell no LE uses this site, cause imo they would be in the RIGHT to ignore any 911 call you put in for that outburst..
Fuck pigs I wish more would get killed in the line of duty Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Why? Because of their career choice and how they make a living to support themselves and their families? What makes you or your chosen profession, if applicable, any better?

And yes I am aware of bumping an older thread, blame the damn lincks for catching my attention.
Really? Those "pigs" have families. They are somebodies son or daughter, somebodies husband or wife, somebodies mother or father, somebodies brother or sister.

Yes, not all cops are good but to say something like that is vile.

I hope you remember what you said the next time you lose somebody you love. Because that's exactly how these "pigs" families felt.

Smh in disgust
With how hatefilled he seems, i don't think he cares about anyone in his family..
All the things you've let your brains learn..... But Don't think cops are people or hobbiests?
Many of us providers have seen officers. Whether we knew it or not. If a cop is a participating hobbiest hes usually not worried about busting anyone. And risks his family and identity to do so just as the rest of us. People seem to think that average street cops are the arresting officers in these busts and stings and they're usually not. They're busy writting speeding tickets while cops such as vice are doing stings.

And what's he going to do. Tell his bf the cop "Hey I seen a provider and..........." Probably not. Just as many of our friends and family don't know it's pretty probable to think he's not telling his cop buddy he's paying for sexual favors.
  • Old-T
  • 07-20-2017, 09:39 AM
There are a lot of angry, hateful posts in here but this could be the most disgusting one I have read.

So, you see absolutely nothing wrong with categorizing a whole group of people as evil based upon the bad actions of a few, and wishing they would be killed. Yet I suspect you would be one of the loudest screaming voices who says "your" collective category is unfairly categorized based upon the bad actions of a few. YOU want to be treated as an individual--but you want to dehumanize police. How wonderfully hypocritical of you--but you are too blind or stupid to even understand the hypocrisy.

Scratch the surface and there is no difference between you and Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, and the other evil people who decided a subgroup of humanity just needed to be killed.
One of my favorite clients is with LE, he's been one of the nicest clients I've ever had, I've never had a problem with him. I mean you're both in it together at this point lol
  • Old-T
  • 07-20-2017, 12:58 PM
Ariel, I have heard the same from quite a few ladies. And in DC, a lady can't really have any client base without having a number of people who are part of the legal system one way or another.
I have one that I see frequently. He wasn't in law enforcement when I started seeing him. I just never bring up $$ in our conversations. But he has left a couple of times without leaving the donation on the counter and I've sent a text after he's left reminding him.
Where I live they no longer have a prostitution law but there is a requirement to obtain a sexually oriented business license required. The fine for operating with out the SOB license is about $350. I have no idea what would happen if a lady applied for the license. It has been apparent to me that LE is not hot on looking for prostitution but when in gets close to election time some candidate will push it.
Opinions please. My new fav client bf is a cop. Safe or playing with fire? Originally Posted by skyleigh
I'd say if the person is your favorite client , keep it that way. DOn't get on their bad side lol with a cop for a BF.