Providers in Victoria.

Im going to try messaging Brianne and see if she will see me.
She won't be back in Victoria until later next week.
Brianne is there for college. She and I talk a lot. She hates Victoria cuz the guys behave like idiots. They whine and bitch about Victoria being a dead spot but when a decent girl shows up it's all lame excuses from guys with too little money. I've seen the messages some dudes send her. Asking for 2 hours of bareback anal and offering her 120 for it. Then telling her that she isn't worth any more than that. Victoria doesn't deserve to have any decent providers. One guy told her, "Have you lost your mind." when she told him what her rates were. Bunch of guys asking, "What can I get for $60 ?" Or guys sending text messages and their opening line is, "How much for 30 minutes with your cunt ?" or, "Why can't we just go out and then see what happens? Like a Tinder date." Victoria might be the lamest place in Texas filled with pathetic, rude, broke dudes.. She's considering transferring to Austin or SA where the guys have a lot more class.

Anyhow, contact info:

361-238-7108 Originally Posted by HarryFagina
Victoria is full of Hillbillys IMO, cowboys in jacked up trucks living with their buddies in a duplex
I come out there upon request Originally Posted by Jessica4stacks
How about San Antonio or Austin?
Does anyone have any pics of Brianne?
I saw where Sexy Lady Blue was spending a couple days there.
Hello there!

I will be visiting Victoria this weekend

Love,
Kelly
Hello there!

Love,
Kelly
Originally Posted by Kelly512
Too bad you’re not stopping by corpus Kelly.
  • JRod2
  • 01-04-2019, 06:37 PM
Does anyone have any pics of Brianne? Originally Posted by CC.P.Hawk
Search some of HarryFagina’s posts - i think he had some on one post. Found be wrong but worth the try. She’s a pretty girl.
She’s taken down all pics I know of.
  • Mjay
  • 01-25-2019, 06:11 PM
Brianne & Miranda are both flakes. If that is what the guys in Victoria who work at Caterpillar & the oil industry have to deal with I feel extremely sorry for them.
Victoria is full of Hillbillys IMO, cowboys in jacked up trucks living with their buddies in a duplex Originally Posted by NativeTexson
Well it's nice to get some perspective on the situation.

And FYI, Brianne hung up her stilettos for good.
You can't go worry with sexladybue when she comes to town.
Hello there!

Love,
Kelly
Originally Posted by Kelly512
Forget those dudes in Victoria. They're all going to ask, "what can I get for $35 ?" and then they'll tell you that your insane for charging $200/hr. THEN, they'll flake and no-show on you. (According to Brianne)

Just come to McAllen, stay at my house, and let's play all weekend.