Ultimate Fuckspot

Only if you let me keep them on when I lose the clothes.
Promise to wear those shoes?LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Now thats funny LOL.. I wonder how many Presidents have gone wild in the Oval Room. If I was the First lady that would be the only place we had sex..
I've wanted to join the Mile High Club, but it's much harder now than it used to be.

There's an old line about how a nun chased the priest around the church and finally caught him by the organ.

Yeah, a church. Somewhat forbidden.

@JC--I think Clinton probably popped the Oval Office's cherry. lol Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I have had a session at a lwa office on the big conference table...that was wild!

my ultimate fu&k spot would be on the streetcar in the back part-----in New Orleans! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I've thought about that too! You are soo deliciously daring1
when I was in the ministry...I did the dirty deed behind the pulpit/in the baptismal/and in the cemetary next door!

great stories everyone!
when I was in the ministry... Originally Posted by DallasRain
What do you mean, "WHEN?" As far as I'm concerned, you're still ministering...a unique ministry, but you're still at it.
On a swamp boat, in the florida everglades, risking death by gators. Mmmm

I am the type who avoids the bed as much as possible in exchange for new & interesting places to discover our next "O". My ultimate fuckspot would be the oval office in the White House or the cockpit of a plane. Just imagine the excitement from doing the do in a forbidden environment. Are there any pilots or future presidents around LOL Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
about 10 yrs ago I was at a party that my boss hosted at his home. As the party wound down, it ended up just being my boss his wife and me, needless to say my boss was severly intoxicated and ended up going to bed leaving his wife and I downstairs alone. His wife came on to me and I ended up fucking on there pool table, and I mean real hot fucking it was, somewhat akward as I could here him snoring the whole time, but it was extremely exciting. The whole episode probabaly lasted 20 min but I tell you it seemed like 2hrs. Felt good at the moment but I felt terrible as I drove home. She and I continued the little fling for little better than a year and chalked up quite a few unique places to fuck.

True story no embellishment................. ..........

Ahhh...................the good old days

But a place I would like to fuck now is on NY subway late night hours sparcly populated.
What do you mean, "WHEN?" As far as I'm concerned, you're still ministering...a unique ministry, but you're still at it. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
lol--yea that is true!

WRECK---cute!
when I was in the ministry...I did the dirty deed behind the pulpit/in the baptismal/and in the cemetary next door!

great stories everyone! Originally Posted by DallasRain
May you can turn your collar around for me 1 day Lol!
May you can turn your collar around for me 1 day Lol! Originally Posted by Milehigh65
Actually, she puts her collar on you and leads you wherever she wants you. She makes you her little devil...to be disciplined.
Lol I don't know about the Gators but on a boat int he Everglades sound fun. Do you watch the show Swamp People on History Channel .
On a swamp boat, in the florida everglades, risking death by gators. Mmmm

Originally Posted by wreckshop
about 10 yrs ago I was at a party that my boss hosted at his home. As the party wound down, it ended up just being my boss his wife and me, needless to say my boss was severly intoxicated and ended up going to bed leaving his wife and I downstairs alone. His wife came on to me and I ended up fucking on there pool table, and I mean real hot fucking it was, somewhat akward as I could here him snoring the whole time, but it was extremely exciting. The whole episode probabaly lasted 20 min but I tell you it seemed like 2hrs. Felt good at the moment but I felt terrible as I drove home. She and I continued the little fling for little better than a year and chalked up quite a few unique places to fuck.
. Originally Posted by Milehigh65

woohoooooooooooooo
California Street Trolley in San Francisco! Last run of the night. Back deck, standing, conductor asked her if she wanted to ring the bell, she said she already did! Then we ran into a karaoke club nearby, sat at the end of the bar, in the dark, laughed our asses off at the amateur singers and did it twice more. Then we took the F-train around the Embarcadaro to the Terminal, jump on one of the RedLine Ferry boats, locked up and dark, of course, and did it on the front deck.
Actually, she puts her collar on you and leads you wherever she wants you. She makes you her little devil...to be disciplined. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

lol---that IS true!

I have found that even though I am proud of what I do and how I have built a successful business.....it can be a lonely road at times.....I have to "hide" who i am in most of my real life...
{I have more friends in the hobby then I do in life}!
I have to "hide" who i am in most of my real life...
{I have more friends in the hobby then I do in life}! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yeah, I have NO friends. Either in the hobby or RL. At least the gals stick together. The guys don't communicate for the most part, and we're not friends...we're clients.
lol---that IS true!

I have found that even though I am proud of what I do and how I have built a successful business.....it can be a lonely road at times.....I have to "hide" who i am in most of my real life...
{I have more friends in the hobby then I do in life}! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Mmmm.........I don't see the Portcity on the schedule of yours in the near future............Just saying