RIP Lemmy Kilmister

I also did not care when Tupac died. You are not helping your argument of Lenny's significance by bringing up Tupac. Originally Posted by pyramider
Umm....OK. Have you heard of, or do you like, anyone in music? What kind do you like? Are you shitting me? Lemmy's significance? WTF?!?

Or maybe you are you just a prick that has to post on EVERY thread you see even when you have NOTHING to add except asinine and tired "taint" comments? Or maybe you are just trying, and failing, to be funny yet again?

Name calling is rude and unnecessary but I understand why you have to resort to it ... Now that you bring up taint ... this thread could use some taint photos.
Name calling is rude and unnecessary but I understand why you have to resort to it ... Now that you bring up taint ... this thread could use some taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
It is totally necessary. I have to resort to it in this case. You don't know who "Lenny" is as you put it. Just mind your business. Some of us were and are fans and are mourning his passing. We don't need your usual bullshit comments.
Lemmy would say STFU and get on with it!
Nicolette, Spoken like the Lenny.

ab, Mourning on a SHMB? Really al, even Al Bundy would have more to offer than that excuse. Rationalize irrational behavior all you want...
Umm....OK. Have you heard of, or do you like, anyone in music? What kind do you like? Are you shitting me? Lemmy's significance? WTF?!?

Or maybe you are you just a prick that has to post on EVERY thread you see even when you have NOTHING to add except asinine and tired "taint" comments? Or maybe you are just trying, and failing, to be funny yet again? Originally Posted by albundy
AlBundy: I understand your upset at the Little Bitch... who has NO clue what real music is,
all
of us Hard Core People will continue to mourn Lemmy Kilmister.

Little Bitches need excessive attention and get it by behaving inappropriately, it is due to
Low Self-Esteem... Lacking Self-Confidence... Low Self-Worth... Misplaced Self-love... Insecurity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PqD6CF7nU
Motörhead

R.I.P.

Lemmy Kilmister

King of Kings
"The King left none living, none able to tell...
The King took their heads and he sent them to hell!!!
Their screams echoed loud, in the place of their death...
ripped open they died and with their final breath!!!
They hailed to the King...
The King of Kings!!!"
Are you a screamer like Lenny? Probably not. But point of order, the only thing little about me is my legendary 1.3" of dangling death. Lenny would definitely approve of you posting taint photos ...
Those who loved Lemmy's music regret his death. I understand that.
Those who never heard of him don't care. I understand that.

In the few weeks I've been on eccie, I haven't been able to figure out whether these pissing contests are for distance or accuracy.
Are you a screamer like Lenny? Probably not. But point of order, the only thing little about me is my legendary 1.3" of dangling death. Lenny would definitely approve of you posting taint photos ... Originally Posted by pyramider
&

Those who loved Lemmy's music regret his death. I understand that.
Those who never heard of him don't care. I understand that.

In the few weeks I've been on eccie, I haven't been able to figure out whether these pissing contests are for distance or accuracy. Originally Posted by frolic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIdUlp3QAsk
My only point is that he could just mind his own business. He doesn't HAVE to comment on every thread. I expect his lame "taint" posts. I guess it makes him feel like he has something he is known for. Or maybe he really thinks "taint" requests are funny? Who knows? I just noticed that he rarely has anything to add to any thread other than smart-ass comments or lame attempts at humor.
ab, Mourning on a SHMB? Really al, even Al Bundy would have more to offer than that excuse. Rationalize irrational behavior all you want... Originally Posted by pyramider
It's more than just hooker talk on this site in case you haven't noticed. The Sandbox is specifically for things not hobby related. There are also political, technical, and comedy forums to name a few. Go to the Comedy forum. Who knows? They might actually think you're funny.

this thread could use some taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
LOL! Brilliant. How do you come up with this stuff?

BTW - I'm not offering an "excuse" for anything. Just annoyed by your bullshit. You are NOT required to post on every single thread on every single ECCIE forum.
lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIdUlp3QAsk Originally Posted by Ninotsugi
Back on topic.
I was going to check out Motorhead and Saxon at the House of Blues in Houston back in September. I was looking forward to see them in a small venue. I had seen Motorhead opened for Iron Maiden at the Woodlands but I wanted to see them in a club setting.
Unfortunately Lemmy had to cancel cause of his health. Saxon still played and put on a kick ass show. I didn't realize that was going to be my last chance to see Motorhead
Yeah, I saw some news about him not being able to finish a few of the shows on their last tour. But he still was trying like hell to get up there and kick some ass. I REALLY regret never getting to see the Man in person.

BTW - I'm not offering an "excuse" for anything. Just annoyed by your bullshit. You are NOT required to post on every single thread on every single ECCIE forum. Originally Posted by albundy
Holy tebow, you exagerate like a adolescent girl.

Yeah, I saw some news about him not being able to finish a few of the shows on their last tour. But he still was trying like hell to get up there and kick some ass. I REALLY regret never getting to see the Man in person. Originally Posted by albundy
As long as Motörhead toured and you never saw fit to go to a concert... Oh the irony...