Biggest DON'tS During a Session

Cheaper I did understand that...and it has happened more than once .

I also forgot:

Don't show up late, and leave early because you have an appointment with your parole officer.

Don't leave a rug rat in a running car outside the motel room.

Don't give me a dirty sock to clean up with.

Don't have your posse try to shake me down in the parking lot.

And yes, Allie, I think it may be time to re-evaluate some of my life decisions
Another one that keeps repeating itself, and just happened again over lunch:

Don't text me every time you're in town.

6. Don't bring a non-provider girlfriend to 'observe'
... Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
Happened to me and I really enjoyed it.
I think that is a situational "don't"
If it was a great experience the last time. Then I appreciate being notified when they are available in this area again

Another one that keeps repeating itself, and just happened again over lunch:

Don't text me every time you're in town. Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
Calling or texting a client without permission is NEVER ok.
Muffrider, I enjoyed it once, when the other girl was 'in training', and got in on some of the action...but on two other occassions, her girlfriend just didn't want to wait in the car, and we had an audience, not a participant. In a tiny hotel room, its a little weird.
watch baby watch your next
Muffrider, I enjoyed it once, when the other girl was 'in training', and got in on some of the action...but on two other occassions, her girlfriend just didn't want to wait in the car, and we had an audience, not a participant. In a tiny hotel room, its a little weird. Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
It was weird for me too, but I was strangely titillated by the weirdness.
In a tiny hotel room, its a little weird. Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
Did you lock eyes on her and make your sexy face by using the mirror while you were doing the other girl doggystyle? No?...just me then. lol

Having a girl in the room is better than having one hidden in the bathroom that you don't know about. Being startled and naked is never a fun way to make a first impression.
Cheaper I did understand that...and it has happened more than once .

I also forgot:

Don't show up late, and leave early because you have an appointment with your parole officer.

Don't leave a rug rat in a running car outside the motel room.

Don't give me a dirty sock to clean up with.

Don't have your posse try to shake me down in the parking lot.

And yes, Allie, I think it may be time to re-evaluate some of my life decisions Originally Posted by lacrew_2000

Another one :
[Removed comments on prohibited subject. Omahan]
I recently had an eye opening experience, that made me think it would be appropriate to list (in jest) things a provider shouldn't do during a session....and of course I'm sure the providers will have a few for us hobbiests. Here's a few of mine:

1. Don't leave several condoms floating in the toilet
2. Don't leave bloody towels in the bathroom
3. Don't pick crust out of your mommy parts and stick it in your mouth
4. Don't leave dozens of condom wrappers in the trash
5. Don't lose the donation, go ape-shit, and try to call LE
6. Don't bring a non-provider girlfriend to 'observe'
7. Don't walk me through a living room full of other people, to include screaming babies, to your room
8. Don't get me hard with bbbj and try to mount me bareback
9. Don't spit baby gravy in the trash can
10. Don't show up at the door with a russian body guard

All have happened to me...and made me think 'wtf am I doing?!?!'. Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
Actually, #6 sounds like a turn-on to me, especially if the non-provider girlfriend is hot.
In the happened to me category:

Don't hop off right after we are done to answer the knock at the door to let your girlfriend in without at least telling me what you are doing.
I also left out, having your provider friend go to the bathroom while you see a client...so the client can hear a heated phone argument through the wall with her brother...who ends up waiting outside the hotel room as you walk out.