Question about aspd?

Ok, I remember when they got busted. Heard about it on the news. I think I started not long after that. So 2005 sounds about right. Originally Posted by sharkman29

I went on hiatus between one social and the social that got busted. My last session was a double with Maria of Houston and Laura Garza before the busted social. I walked out to the car, on baby giraffe legs, and a grin it took days to remove.
I was out of town living in Kansas for that social. Man I miss the ASPD days.
I was on ASPD when the bust happened. Never attended the parties.... but, was considering it at the time.

The Houston Latin Agency busts in March 2018 have not been mentioned (I know not the topic of this thread). Those busts were spearheaded by LE creating male hobbyist accounts on Eccie which allowed them to infiltrate. I think it was around 4 - 5 Latin Agencies busted within a few hours of each other... I believe a few guys were arrested and a number of the ladies...

A'Man
I was on ASPD when the bust happened. Never attended the parties.... but, was considering it at the time.

The Houston Latin Agency busts in March 2018 have not been mentioned (I know not the topic of this thread). Those busts were spearheaded by LE creating male hobbyist accounts on Eccie which allowed them to infiltrate. I think it was around 4 - 5 Latin Agencies busted within a few hours of each other... I believe a few guys were arrested and a number of the ladies...

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
can you tell me some more about that? I have not even heard of those!
and if anyone has threads about those it would be much appreciated!!
can you tell me some more about that? I have not even heard of those!
and if anyone has threads about those it would be much appreciated!! Originally Posted by MrColt1911

I found something, but won't post the link online in case one of the members here was involved, so it will take a bit of editing to post this.

The Houston Police Department's Vice Division has released the names and mugshots of more than 120 people arrested for sex trade-related crimes allegedly committed in the first quarter this year.

The suspects were charged with either compelling prostitution (pimps) or solicitation of prostitution (johns) for the first three months of 2018, HPD said in a news release.
"We hope by publishing these suspects' photos we will raise awareness of the issue that is human trafficking and put the community on notice that we will no longer tolerate these crimes in our neighborhoods," HPD Vice Division Captain James Dale said in the release.

The arrests were specifically made between Jan. 1 and March 31 2018. All those arrested are innocent until proven guilty.

As part of the arrest, the Houston Police Deparment announced a new initiate on Thursday to help curb the demand for sex trade-related crimes.
"Today, on our **** we've posted the pictures of the buyers, which we labeled the demand side," HPD Vice Captain James Dale said in a news conference. "In the past, it was the supply side that we focused on and we turned a blind eye to what the men were doing. Not anymore."

"They're fueling this crime, and their continued solicitation of these women promotes the victimization of these women," Dale said. "So we decided if you're gonna do that, we're gonna promote you on our **** page and we're also going to arrest you if you go down there."
The photos and names of persons arrested can be seen on HPD's **** page.
thank you sir!
  • bbkid
  • 03-28-2023, 06:37 AM
I went on hiatus between one social and the social that got busted. My last session was a double with Maria of Houston and Laura Garza before the busted social. I walked out to the car, on baby giraffe legs, and a grin it took days to remove. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I, too, did a 90 minute fest with my hobby wife and Maria one Saturday morning. Why a Saturday? Because I knew it would take me a day to recuperate before going back to work. Those two ladies devoured me to the point that I needed help walking back outside to my truck. Damn, nothing before, nor after, got to me like that session.
I, too, did a 90 minute fest with my hobby wife and Maria one Saturday morning. Why a Saturday? Because I knew it would take me a day to recuperate before going back to work. Those two ladies devoured me to the point that I needed help walking back outside to my truck. Damn, nothing before, nor after, got to me like that session. Originally Posted by bbkid

Those memories never fade away. Some of these ladies don't have any idea of the impact they have on us, and the smiles they put on our faces, and even to the point how a good session affects our self esteem.
Those memories never fade away. Some of these ladies don't have any idea of the impact they have on us, and the smiles they put on our faces, and even to the point how a good session affects our self esteem. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Very well said!
Maria of Houston was the most gorgeous provider I've ever seen. Doubles with her and Laura Garza, it doesn't get any better than that. A documentary about the old ASPD days would be a blockbuster, so many great stories to tell (and some really shitty ones too).
Believe it or not I was Her 2nd member. I had a session with her and then she asked me to take her to Office Depot where she bought more memory for her computer and some software for web design. And I saw her a few days later and she showed me what she was doing on the computer and she made me a member. My handle then was mklo1 I’ve been around this shit for many years and I’ve been with over 500 women. I met Ashley Anders on a chat line when she was only asking $80 a session and brought her to ASPD and I remember Monica when she used to bitch about people taking a shit in hotel. Yep those were the good old days. Shit has changed since then and not for the better.
Yeah, I spent most of my time at that social in the pasta line. Originally Posted by sharkman29

and it was FREEEEEEEZING
Once Amber passed away that was pretty much the end of it . Staff edit - UC
I was on ASPD back in the day. Under the same handle, ReelThrill. Remember the socials and was friends with Hambone. Dear_John I spoke to him in early March. He has several health issues, and definitely not hobbying anymore. I have been out of the scene for 12 years, but just rejoined. In any event, I guess we all come back at some point, can we ever get out?

And I agree with your comments in here. Rules were set, but some just think the rules don't apply. I prefer to have conversation with a lady to see if there is chemistry/connection before an encounter. The socials gave that to me.

In any event, I am back in the game starting this weekend. When the cat's away...
  • pxmcc
  • 05-13-2023, 08:24 PM
wow this is some old school gangsta shit right here, back when i uh thought hobby was something completely different and my count was in like the mid 20s..

and then alice slipped into a rabbit hole-actually that was my 2nd rabbit hole; 1st was high stakes dice-and the world never looked the same again..