What are your most common search criteria?

Daddy, PSE, BBBJNQNS, CIM
General location. Butt as we know Tinman, a lot of ladies don't put that in their ad. 10 pics and 10 paragraphs.....butt no location info. Hard to see a lady if you don't know where she is
PSE, DT, NQNS, CIM
I almost never go looking for weird stuff. I find it a bit creepy.

However, it's not so much what a lady advertises as much as what she has as no no's.

When I see an ad or comments about " try this with me and I'll kick your ass out " or " ask me such and such and I'll put you on ignore ".

Whores are paid to give great sex. Many men with SO'S pay for sex when the sex goes bland.

I appears one of the biggest reasons guys go for strange is because of the need for variety and BBBJ'S to completion.

Ladies, have a guy go down on you and just when you start to cum, he quits what he's doing. That's a no CIM moment comparison and a WTF moment.

Regulars become regulars for a reason and it's not because a lady tells you you " you're the only one I do this with " Please !

It's because someone is treated special all the time. A really really good whore once said to me " You can't fuck like a house wife to make money as a whore, you have to fuck like you're the best fuck ever " .
DFK would be on my list right after location.
I thought about that. And every single hit is a woman advertising "No BBFS" Originally Posted by TinMan
The old "No BBFS" - I play with their game and code.

Hookers have to lie as some people judge Originally Posted by BLM69
Yep. Cheat on your wife, lie to everyone you have no idea there's a hooker website, and you spend a lot of time and money playing but admit you bareback and you get the Scarlet letter.
GFE, DFK
Fort Worth
Ft. Worth
Cowtown
Panther City
Hulen
Benbrook
Bryant Irving (for those who can't spell)
Bryant Irvin
Ridgmar

When I head northeast, as I have been lately, it's
North Richland Hills
NRH
Haltom City
HEB
Hurst
Bedford
Euless
Mid-cities
Midcities

Usually, I wind up just saying, "Aw, fuck it," and searching on BBBJTC or Latina or Hispanic, then clicking on a whole bunch of links to women that aren't geographically compatible.
I wouldn't call it search criteria, although I guess it could be, as much as research criteria. Since ED makes successful FS a rarity I look for those that really enjoy DATY and I prefer BBBJ's. Oral sex, period.
A really really good whore once said to me " You can't fuck like a house wife to make money as a whore, you have to fuck like you're the best fuck ever " . Originally Posted by Charlie Brown

+1 to that one!

Plus....CB....I look for hotties that sport a set of tatas and perfect nips like those in your current avatar. Whomever "she" is would go instantly to the top of my TDL.....
normally "fbsm" or "blonde".

I don't know why but most providers I see are blonde, but that's been changing. I look for FBSM because what I like is back scratch and it's easier to arrange with them.
Slender, athletic, spinner.
The first thing I look/check for is BBBJ. If that alone isn't on the table then she immediately goes into my IGNORE file.
  • wonk
  • 09-16-2017, 01:15 PM
location... location... location.
creampie, fisting, submissive