Tired of these

Hey guys bootylicous poppin drop dead gorgeous spinner with 75% more leg is not ok????
Hey guys bootylicous poppin drop dead gorgeous spinner with 75% more leg is not ok????
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Only when girls named Nikki and Candi say it!!

... Personally, I would welcome the end of "Dime Piece." Originally Posted by PDid
A few of us remain fond of that one (also: Dime Peice). There once was an epic quest, in search of a Dinner with a (BP) Dime Peice:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=kusmaldo

I would advise you to not Enter. For some things it should be enough to know it exists. Repeat: do not enter.
Toe curling is one of many phrases that I just don't get? The only toe curling I've ever experienced is when it's around 2:00am and I wake up with a nasty cramp in my calf and have to raise my leg sky high with my toes curled back as far as they can go! Now that's some serious toe curling, ouch... But hobby wise, like I said, most I don't get and are somewhat redundant, overstated and unoriginal...
a-bomb, i've never had the pleasure of ms.white's company so i'll certainly take your word for it!
BUT as for ms Candi---i still twitch uncontrollably when i remember that unbelievable time i spent with her! she is remarkable & toe-curling is an accurate discription when in her presence!
Toe curling is one phrase that I just don't get? The only toe curling I've ever experienced is when it's around 2:00am and I wake up with a nasty cramp in my calf and have to raise my leg sky high with my toes curled back as far as they can go! Now that's some serious toe curling, ouch... Originally Posted by othg292g
You just haven't had the kegel experience yet! Lol

Originally Posted by a10bomb
Lol of course I love candi I can share my corny words (amongst other things) with her!
You could just swap out the words so they don't sound so "pimpish." For example, when you see jawdropping, you can assume they really meant to say something like... that ass increased the gravitational pull on my mandible or when you see the word bombshell, you could imagine they really meant she's an explosive exterior. Even for bootylicious they probably really meant to type gluteus maximus deliciousness.

Originally Posted by a10bomb
Hell yea
Toe curling is one of many phrases that I just don't get? The only toe curling I've ever experienced is when it's around 2:00am and I wake up with a nasty cramp in my calf and have to raise my leg sky high with my toes curled back as far as they can go! Now that's some serious toe curling, ouch... But hobby wise, like I said, most I don't get and are somewhat redundant, overstated and unoriginal... Originally Posted by othg292g
Now again this IS all mostly bullshit BP ad type shit,
but...
I KNOW, FOR A FACT I've made SEVERAL men on this boards toes curl!

When Im riding and grinding RCG, thats how I ALWAYS tell which way and speed a man likes it- I watch his toes!
9 times out of 10, if your fucking right- his toes are going to at least twitch if not curl!
a-bomb, i've never had the pleasure of ms.white's company so i'll certainly take your word for it!
BUT as for ms Candi---i still twitch uncontrollably when i remember that unbelievable time i spent with her! she is remarkable & toe-curling is an accurate discription when in her presence! Originally Posted by promdate
Thank you so much babe!
Lol of course I love candi I can share my corny words (amongst other things) with her! Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

Its true

Thank you sexy!
-Nikki's my TOP (ok and only) Ace boon coon around here, LOL

"Top Ace boon coon." Now THAT's fresh! Candi, now you've made my brains curl, too! XOXO!
How many times have we ever heard of a college coed when there is no way in hell she was a college coed?

Talk about a hook.

SF
Now again this IS all mostly bullshit BP ad type shit,
but...
I KNOW, FOR A FACT I've made SEVERAL men on this boards toes curl!

When Im riding and grinding RCG, thats how I ALWAYS tell which way and speed a man likes it- I watch his toes!
9 times out of 10, if your fucking right- his toes are going to at least twitch if not curl!
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
I think my toes as well as a few other things twitched and curled when I saw Candi

How many times have we ever heard of a college coed when there is no way in hell she was a college coed?

Talk about a hook.

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
+1