Malik Obama, Barry's brother, is voting for Trump

I can't respond, Lube Myass. I'm too afraid you'll beat me up! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah you are real tough hiding behind your computer screen. You are a fucking troll- you are neither old nor ute- wait the games you POS.
I can't respond, Lubed Wide-ass. I'm too afraid you'll beat me up! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
FTFY!
Is this ANOTHER Obama's brother thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
unfortunately yes. same brother but different article (NYT) in the previous link.

I think this is the 3rd.
  • DSK
  • 07-26-2016, 09:41 PM
It's always good to revisit one's roots occasionally.

At least if one can admit one's roots. Some who pretend, can't.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
This Muslim named Malik speaks the truth - I like what the guy sez so far!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs here Trump endorses Clinton- there's no way you can explain this pal- this is the reason Trump is a fraud Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Trump only said he liked her and her husband. When asked if he supported her he didn't answer the question directly. Don't try to read into something your dumb fucking ass can't prove.

Jim
Yeah you are real tough hiding behind your computer screen. You are a fucking troll- you are neither old nor ute- wait the games you POS. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Correct, I'm not Ute. I'm part Lakota. How did you know that, Lube Myass?
Trump only said he liked her and her husband. When asked if he supported her he didn't answer the question directly. Don't try to read into something your dumb fucking ass can't prove.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
HEY! You should be more "respectful" to the Internet Drill Sergeant!!!!

He's trying to maintain a "bad ass" image and you are not being scared!

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
There is no ass, Jim. It's all CGI.