trump can't post bond - time to start siezing his shit, or lock him up

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/21279

BAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Trump hasn't been that thin or agile since he was in his 40's. Literally like 35 yrs ago! Did the court artist travel back in time? Plus he's missing his vagina double chin in that drawing. If DJT told the court to do what your little comic book meme suggested, he'd surely lose his ass.
I received a letter in the mail today from Trump(I’m a registered Republican) asking for donations. It’s in the garbage can.
He should be in jail for Jan 6th, but whatever works.
You don’t need the letters, it’s easy to sign up for monthly auto-drafts on the website.
then biden is ur man, you should be a democrudick
next term 0biden will pass then we will be stuck with the vice p.
then we will have another train wreck
next term 0biden will pass then we will be stuck with the vice p.
then we will have another train wreck Originally Posted by simon469
Can't possibly be any worse than a 2nd trump term. That fucking guy doesn't even know what country he's in anymore.

Do his supporters really think it's a good idea to have someone who's up to his ears in debt to be in possession of Top Secret security info, and our nuclear codes?

Rhetorical question, because of course they don't see a problem with that. They're actively trying to keep the southern border a mess, and crown trump King of America. All while Daddy Putin pulls the strings.
Can't possibly be any worse than a 2nd trump term. Originally Posted by tommy156
Yeah, that whole peace and prosperity thing is totally overrated. People are just selfish, spoiled brats these days. They don’t need groceries AND to pay the rent.
Yeah, that whole peace and prosperity thing is totally overrated. People are just selfish, spoiled brats these days. They don’t need groceries AND to pay the rent. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You think 2017-2020 was "peace and properity" eh? Wow.
A half a billion dollar bond is simply not commercially available. The 30 largest bonding companies in the United States have never seen a bond close to this size for anyone, let alone a private company. Letitia James is hellbent on a political vendetta against my father with zero regard for the lives of thousands of hard-working New Yorkers, who make their living in our buildings.

- Eric Trump
You think 2017-2020 was "peace and properity" eh? Wow. Originally Posted by tommy156
Live in denial if you want, but other than a global overreaction to the flu, it was pretty damn good, spectacular compared to the current mess.
Live in denial if you want, but other than a global overreaction to the flu, it was pretty damn good, spectacular compared to the current mess. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
There was no "peace" here at home. Far from it.

trump has less than 24 hours until Ms. James starts taking his shit. Tick-tock, donnie boy.
Let’s get back on topic.