Hot Apple Cider....

okay we cant go talking haunted hayrides now because we allll know that williamson has the worlds best hayride....i still scream like a two yr old on that ride, and I somehow always get the guy with the chainsaw or creepy mask jumping on top of me and grabbing my feet LMAO........they are supposed to pick on the little kids right lol Originally Posted by m2244
So he wants to get on top of you! Whats wrong with that? Originally Posted by jymie
1) does not know him. Did not tell who he has been with before.

2) does not know him. Trying not to pay up front on the first time with.

3) in public is bad, but in front of kids.

• m2244
  • 09-12-2010, 09:20 PM
1)he is covered in fake blood and has a loud chainsaw by my head
2)technically i payed him and to think FS for only a 15 dollar ticket LOL
3)in public is good, but hay going places it shouldn't

muah offshore I can compete with that LOL
1. getting on top of you
2. getting under you
3. it wasn't me
4. I would not charge you $15
1)he is covered in fake blood and has a loud chainsaw by my head
2)technically i payed him and to think FS for only a 15 dollar ticket LOL
3)in public is good, but hay going places it shouldn't

muah offshore I can compete with that LOL Originally Posted by m2244
Oh jeese I refuse to go to the hayride in Williamson. Every guy that I went to school with has at one point or still works there. You think its scary with them just jumping on you Mary. Just imagine how bad it gets when Mr Chainsaw knows your name....pulls you off the ride and takes you into the woods. Guys can be a**holes like that. And as it is, I do not like Halloween or being scared. So Brooke will be staying clear from that ride.... no need for me to have a heart attack.
  • m2244
  • 09-13-2010, 11:57 AM
lol I LOVEEEE HALLOWEEN brooke!....i will teach you how to enjoy this holiday
Sorry sweetie, no one can. The most I'll do is dress up in something cute. Anything scary or remotely scary I stay clear of. But I have had very bad experiences with Halloween since I was a little tot.

On the plus side.... Bella will be a pumpkin this year for Halloween. Now I gotta figure out what I will be. If I can figure out how to post pictures, I'll post a picture of her in her pumpkin costume.
  • m2244
  • 09-14-2010, 12:37 AM
awww....and Brooke post pictures off your phone?....that's easy just call me and ill tell you exactly how...if that's what you mean, and that will be really cute.....you could go as Cinderella (like a cute version though, not a little kid one lol).....and she can be your pumpkin( the carriage) ...just an idea
If I can figure out how to post pictures, I'll post a picture of her in her pumpkin costume. Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
If you know how to copy and paste, that will work when you do a post. Right click on a picture, click on copy, go to do the post, Write what you want to say, then right click again, then click on paste. That should work for you.
Okay hopefully this works....Here is Miss Bella Boo Boo already to tricks or treats. No candy though please....dog friendly treats are welcomed

Isn't she just soooo cute.....secretly she loves this costume. She just doesn't wanna admit it.
  • m2244
  • 09-14-2010, 09:37 AM
lol awww.....omg brooke she looks so miserable lol....i tryed dressing my dogs up when i had them at home......but they were bigger then me so not so much luck lol...... shes a cutie
Personally, apple cider tastes much better when you add cinnamon to it, ummmmm so good! Originally Posted by jymie
How much cinnamon, or how many cinnamon sticks?

Now my last dog would put on her own collar. But never put up with that outfit.
Mary... part of why she looks so *ugh* with it is because she was drugged up. This was after we went to the vets to get her shot and she just took a benadryl pill from having the hives. But she did wiggle her way out of the costume. The head part is way to big for her and the body part, she just somehow pulled her legs out of. And then started chewing on her pumpkin.

All in all she will be in this for about 5 mins on Halloween.
hahahahhaha ohhhh thats the best!!!poor poochie!!!!!!!!awwwwww!!!!
  • m2244
  • 09-14-2010, 12:58 PM
lol as long as yoou get some good pictures of her.....we should do a Halloween shoot that would be hott!