Bbfs , play or not to play, post about or not to post about it, u tell me ??

It happens all the time in the hobby, some gals advertise it. The bb thing seems more open with random BP gals but I know some VP's here do it as well. Some openly admit it.

I personally dont not even in my personal life unless its a serious relationship. My booty calls dont get bb either. Last man I did bb with was my man of five years. We split about two years ago.

I dont give a flying poo if you are a regular or not, you dont get the bare bits. This job already has its risks... Im not going to increase them by being foolish barebacking Johns.
Thank you all so much for ur input.. I am in no way naive about the bbfs giving and receiving , I just cant grasp the insanity of it in civi life or professionally.. Theres too many std's out there(curable and INCURABLE) ,im astounded at how many will partake (whether posting about it or not).. I wouldn't care if u gave me 1,000 roses, it's not worth the possibilities of the consequences..

Does anyone remember the 80's ??? I know some r too young to have been around but sure they know the stories.. There r ppl out there when they get HIV they r angry and try to infect everyone they can...

FEMALE CONDOMS , like having BB sex, without the RISK of having BB SEX..
I get condoms suck, they make it impossible (for some) to feel, like fucking a tire , but the reward of a living a long healthy life seems a better choice to me..
I go right down the block from my house every 3 months to get tested (can provide the name & number of place to anyone that wants to get tested , I also keep my papers in my pocketbook too), been doing so since im 13 yrs old...

It's ur life, ur choices make u who u r..

A most special thank u to the ladies that participated in this convo...

I also had heard of several other ladies providing bbfs at upcharge (plz dont ask who, it's not my place to put their business out there) and I was shocked to learn who they were...

Stay safe , stay sweet , stay sexy !!!
Kira as we discussed earlier I would put it at over 75% of the providers offer this depending on the financial inducement......sheer economics.
Yea, im hearing.. Thats Crazy..theres always other ways tho.. Always other skills one can aquire (if lacking skills in a or any trade ), one should always have something to fall back on... Looks dont last forever..

I really appreciate the honesty and openness in this topic.. It has opened my eyes to much !!

I knew it was going on, just not so much..
https://albany.craigslist.org/cas/6255886035.html

Offered bbfs for $$.5
FS for $.5 Originally Posted by ddnutz

Her ad is down..
I was recently offered bbfs on a first visit. I am not one who partakes in this much risk. I ended up leaving with no service. I find if the provider offers it to everyone it is definitely a problem that will come back to you. Play safe

I love the idea of female condoms and brought it up in a post a while ago i wish it was a more common practice

Oh and there have been many VP providers around the country that openly offer it on their profile on ECCIE as long as u bring a recent STD screening that is negative
I love female condoms, that r amazing !!!

Other then matching id to paper work (which could be printed out on home computer) what other way could u know thats their test results??
Are you interested in coming to Buffalo?
I could schedule a parade....
And you can stay at the mansion if you like...
I may be naive, but i was really surprised by this conversation. While I only have limited hobby experience. ..only four providers...each of them always had covers ready. Just in case though I always brought my own too. Can never be too careful!
Kira as we discussed earlier I would put it at over 75% of the providers offer this depending on the financial inducement......sheer economics. Originally Posted by nickdanger1955
In my own experience, there was no financial inducement. It was offered either openly or as a leave up to me to put a condom on/stop it from happening as an inclusive. Now maybe it's because I'm younger and attractive, or maybe it's because I am nice and charismatic. I don't know, however, it was definitely not an upcharge I asked or paid for or would have partaken.
Paper. Pfft. Give me 5 minutes and I'll produce a fake clean STD test paperwork with my Dr's letterhead and will look totally legit! LOL

Why any gal would accept 'papers'... too easy to fake.
Having had occasional questionable unprotected sex in my personal life, and having followed up with an hiv test I can say this.
Waiting the 20 minutes while the test is being run....well, it's a long fucking 20 minutes. I suspect it's even longer and more stressful the more high risk you have been. So for me, never will go bb with a provider. Ever.
Too risky. And we hobbyists are just as much a risk to a provider as well.
But I'll fucking daty and dato all day!!!!
Unfortunately, HIV tests should be done months after suspected exposure. The virus takes that long to produce the antibodies that show a positive test result
Wrong. Newer, 4th generation hiv tests can detect acute hiv infection within 2 weeks of exposure. They detect antibodies as well as the antigen.
Lucky we have you here as a resident axpert....