What The Heck Happened to the Reviews?

errrrr can you drag Sweet Destiny with you.
mmmm see if I can confuse Vern LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I wouldn't mind traveling with my buddy VB after my college graduation. But only if she would like me to hang out with her

Love ya VB!! Lol
I would mind traveling with my buddy VB after my college graduation. But only if she would like me to hang out with her

Love ya VB!! Lol Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
how much fun would that be, muah sweetheart
Alone or together, your both welcome ta Rochester.

mmmmm If ya both come together, I hope ya ok with duo's. Many will try and book that. If not into that please let them down gently.
Alone or together, your both welcome ta Rochester.

mmmmm If ya both come together, I hope ya ok with duo's. Many will try and book that. If not into that please let them down gently. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

hahahaha
hahahaha Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
errrrrrrrrrrr
  • iggy
  • 04-23-2013, 11:12 AM
YOU speechless, just an, errrr !!

however I can understand that with the thought of 2 Albany Providers maybe coming to see you. With the selection you have in Rochester , I can certainly understand why you try and coax them out there.

Something you have to remember is the Albany Providers are Intelligent, they will find their way home.

Iggy
YOU speechless, just an, errrr !!

yes they got me
however I can understand that with the thought of 2 Albany Providers maybe coming to see you. With the selection you have in Rochester , I can certainly understand why you try and coax them out there.
mmm not for me, but for all other Rochester guys. Rochester has many great providers. Importing is to keep them on there toes mmmm or is that off LOL
Something you have to remember is the Albany Providers are Intelligent, they will find their way home.

with reviews I hope

Iggy Originally Posted by iggy
There is a method to my madness eh
[QUOTE=offshoredrilling;1052734 368]There is a method to my madness eh[/QUOTE

hahaha you put with reviews i hope ahaha