Kylie Jenner in latex

lol yea it is!
I have a recurring nightmare where I'm wearing one of those and all the zippers break. It's all fun and games until you're in a self-created latex prison.

Trinity from the Matrix is as far as I will take my latex adventures. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Trinity from the matrix was hot,
There is an old zombie anthology book I have in my collection that has a story in it that would make some of you re-think that whole latex mask with zippers on it.
The story is called Blossom by Chan McDonnell
The book is called The Book of the Dead edited by John Skipp and Craig Spector
Liquid Latex might be something you may want to try but make sure you are shaved where you put it because it would become the world's worst hot wax job.
If you're using liquid latex you might want to leave that up to professionals. They can tell you all about the precautions. Besides, I saw a grown man in a full body latex outfit including full latex mask wearing 6" pumps. No zombie story can make me rethink anything lol
I want to fuck in it! I have heard of straight zip up suits that are latex and nothing is not covered in it expect a hole for their penis…I don't know if I would try the whole suit I'm claustrophobic… Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Use baby powder putting it on and be prepared to sweat profusely. Like worse than sauna sweat.
Use baby powder putting it on and be prepared to sweat profusely. Like worse than sauna sweat. Originally Posted by jayded_angel
i'd gladly powder up that sweet bottom.
posting on these ark boards mean you're headed for another nwa visit?
If you're using liquid latex you might want to leave that up to professionals. They can tell you all about the precautions. Besides, I saw a grown man in a full body latex outfit including full latex mask wearing 6" pumps. No zombie story can make me rethink anything lol
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Yea that would be a little scary to look at! lol
michelle pfeiffer was hot as cat woman
i'd gladly powder up that sweet bottom.
posting on these ark boards mean you're headed for another nwa visit?
Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
She definitely needs to.
Yes miss Pfeiffer is.but I like Halle Berry better,she is way up there on my hottie scale
This is that latex dress I was talking about
This is that latex dress I was talking about
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I need that dress!!!!