Wake up Carolina's

Headed to South Carolina next weekend... From what I read Hobbying aint dead but looking through your forums says otherwise... I'm in Dallas and if you look at our forums, you'd be a fool to think we anywhere close... now due to our population proximity I understand it may be different, but what about an out of towner thats going to be in Sumter/Columbia for a week.. any suggestions?
I don't know much about providers in the Columbia area, but I would check p411, date check and theeroticreview.com to see who's available. Those are the best resources for the Carolinas.
Check the provider ads at the bottom of the Carolina page too - there are usually quite a few traveling providers, if there aren't any locals that work for you.
Low,
Who suggested we were "close" to Dallas? Though you came on here bashing, I'll tell you that there are a number of ladies in Columbia/Sumter. What you may find, depends on what you prefer.
I just had to chime in. I feel for you guys right now. Also being from Texas, but not Big-D, H-town is where I do most of my adventuring, the possibiliteis of ECCIE catching on are limitless. I'm visiting Raleigh for a while and generally rely on ECCIE to point me in the right direction no matter where my travels take me.

I rely on feedback, not ads. There just isn't a lot here, yet. Keep bumping the site. Get your buddies to chime in. Get the providers on board and the site can take off. Take a look at the Houston or Dallas or Miami sites. That could be the Carolinas some day. By the way, I've already wasted some money in this town going to BP asian body rub spots. Absoilutely no extras!! I'm a legit massage guy who loves some extras and this has been disappointing. Any latinas fit those requirements in the Raleigh area?
Thanks Fellaz, I'll give some of those options shot.
Thump, I mentioned Dallas because that is where I live and what I can use to compare it too. Im sorry if you took it personal and felt I was "bashing the Carolinas". It's just human nature to compare and my comparisons was of the forums and forums alone. Like Jared said, it has nothing to do with the providers, but the reviews on ECCIE. For all I know Carolinas could actually have more per capita than Dallas, but this site is my primary means of serching for providers. Also I lived in Sumter for 7 years (not hobbying then) but am glad to come back for a few days and needed someone to preoccupy my time. So now for the more important matters at hand. I't be nice to find a AMP or any MP that offers at least some L2 or L3... Any suggestions?
You Texas boys have all the luck. I've hobbied almost as much in TX as NC, so I am all too aware of the difference. I'm not much for massage fun, but Bobbi in the Raliegh area has rep for making sure you're happy. In sumter/columbia, Madison, Layla, Sweet Amy, Addison Gray (call her ahead & she'll come to COLA) all have good reps. You can find all on bp.
CG,
Give Natasha a visit if you like her type. She's a lot of fun. Originally Posted by thumpusa
Thanks for the props Thump!
You Texas boys have all the luck. I've hobbied almost as much in TX as NC, so I am all too aware of the difference. I'm not much for massage fun, but Bobbi in the Raliegh area has rep for making sure you're happy. In sumter/columbia, Madison, Layla, Sweet Amy, Addison Gray (call her ahead & she'll come to COLA) all have good reps. You can find all on bp. Originally Posted by thumpusa
I also frequent both Columbia and Sumter. I have regulars in both, and I am always willing to travel to either one on request.
I also frequent both Columbia and Sumter. I have regulars in both, and I am always willing to travel to either one on request. Originally Posted by natashalynne
And she is an awesome companion.
  • SiD
  • 05-09-2011, 08:19 PM
Great, now I too have to chime in... I just found out there is a distinct possibilty that I may be moving to Fayetteville! so, of course I had to check out the boards! While it does seem slow in comparison to Dallas, it doesn't mean that there is not great talent! Unfortunately, all I have read (so far) online about Fayetteville hasn't been too glowing either! please tell me they are wrong! I'm hearing roaches in the streets, high crime, and overrall dump.. just sayin what I read... Hoping they are wrong! If they are right though, what is another city that wouldn't be a bad commute with more goin' on? PM if ya want!
Hi SiD,

That's a tough one. I won't knock Fayetteville too much, but I will say that it may be my least favorite town in NC. And it's kind of isolated and in the middle of nowhere, which doesn't help much.

The definition of "bad commute" is relative. The very best town anywhere near Fayetteville is Raleigh, but it's more than an hour away. Wilmington is okay too, but it's further still. There may be some activity in Pinehurst, Southern Pines or Goldsboro - I don't know - but those are the only other halfway decent size towns anywhere near there. And they're not big...
  • SiD
  • 05-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Thanks Natasha! Not the best of news I was hoping for though! lol I think the furthest I would want to commute would be something like 45 minutes. Doesn't sound that Fayetteville has much of anything going on... Hobby or not! and Raleigh is more than hour? uggh! So, within that 45 minutes are there ANY safer, fun towns? with at least a nightlife? LOL Thanks again!
Sid,Fayettenam is a bit of an island. However, it is a military town on a major north/south interstate, so I would think visiting ladies are an option. Good luck if you make the move.
  • SiD
  • 05-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Thanks Thump, I'll let ya'll know what the dealio is as soon as I know.. More than anything, If I do move I want it to be in at least a safe, cool, area.. All I hear is that its pretty much a dump... Hoping I'm wrong, but like I said I wouldn't mind a lil drive in the morning/night if it meant I wouldn't get mugged..