Interesting lol

You can tell anybody anything you want buddy. Nobody is stopping you. What I am saying here is why talk about someone else who is not the topic here? Can you not just post on this girl and her adventures? Why talk about someone else who is either banned or gone?
Oh fuck! Are we off topic? Go fuck yourself!
WoW!
Ok you’re not Tatts, so this will be no harm no foul....I’d like to take this opportunity to tell Tatts (whereever he may be) to go fuck himself behind a Burger King dumpster. I even stayed on topic because I found that “Interesting - lol”.

Now go sit on a wooden peg “Pegboy”...the ass pirates are coming for you.
Ha! This guy must be a popular figure around here. Every thread is starting to turn about him - now that is interesting. You guys must have fucked him to talk about him so much. You seem to be obsessed with him. You must be in love with him. But who is he?
Hey tatts, welcome back!

What's that link to your gay webcam site again? Was it sickbulgarianperverts.net? And when is the next kumquat show?

Inquiring minds want to know!

...kumquats go up your ass dear... I am in the webcam business and have been for 11 years... You take the kumquats up your alley to make the cash. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Who do you think may be watching my shows? Gays and bi-sexuals... Only problem is I am more expensive than a hoe to watch. $6 per minute. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Who cares? Originally Posted by Big Stig
Me. I care.

care - feel concern or interest; attach importance to something

I care what happens in our community. 10k bail for a victimless, nonviolent crime? Come the fuck on...it's only sex.

I'm not going to be a sell out and sit back and circle jerk my cock and make fun of people while the government is coming down, hard, on our community.

I care! I am doing something. Wanna help?

But I am willing to bet y'all will probably just sit back and continue to tear down this community, and try to fuck with peoples careers...

so I found some light reading for your next circle jerkers meeting...

How to stop work place bullies.
She's only out the 10g because she failed to show for a hearing. Tells me that she didn't think it was worth the money to show up, possibly because she knew she wouldn't be free afterwards.
This also tells me that they set it that high because she most likely has a history of not complying.
Easy money for any municipality.
Much more lucrative than your everyday speed trap
Originally Posted by berryberry
The clock just struck zero
Lmao. Well, it was fun for a day. Unfortunately, Tatts just can't help himself. Oh well, I guess it's back to Gabs and her shitstorm.
She's only out the 10g because she failed to show for a hearing. Tells me that she didn't think it was worth the money to show up, possibly because she knew she wouldn't be free afterwards.
This also tells me that they set it that high because she most likely has a history of not complying.
Easy money for any municipality.
Much more lucrative than your everyday speed trap Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
So, she has a rap sheet including 1. Multiple Prior prostitution busts (engaging and promoting both) 2. Multiple Prior drug busts 3. Disorderly conduct. 4. What looks to be stealing a car that got knocked back to unlawful use of a vehicle. 5. Theft by deception. 6. Identity theft (Was pled down--both times) 7. Receiving stolen property. 8. Escape Those are just what she pled to or what stuck. She's also got about 6 cases that are currently in collections court and she has had bench warrants issued at least 4 times since 1999 for failing to appear. And that's just the stuff that made it to common pleas court. Every so often, judges decide that someone doesn't get it or isn't likely to show up. This chick is a case study and is fortunate they offered bail at all.
So, she has a rap sheet including 1. Multiple Prior prostitution busts (engaging and promoting both) 2. Multiple Prior drug busts 3. Disorderly conduct. 4. What looks to be stealing a car that got knocked back to unlawful use of a vehicle. 5. Theft by deception. 6. Identity theft (Was pled down--both times) 7. Receiving stolen property. 8. Escape Those are just what she pled to or what stuck. She's also got about 6 cases that are currently in collections court and she has had bench warrants issued at least 4 times since 1999 for failing to appear. And that's just the stuff that made it to common pleas court. Every so often, judges decide that someone doesn't get it or isn't likely to show up. This chick is a case study and is fortunate they offered bail at all. Originally Posted by tannana
Oh and let's not forget luring a client into a bank robbery, which got him blown up.
i Was living in Erie at the time this all transpired. This was a wild case. I do believe that almost all of those involved in this case have died.
So, she has a rap sheet including 1. Multiple Prior prostitution busts (engaging and promoting both) 2. Multiple Prior drug busts 3. Disorderly conduct. 4. What looks to be stealing a car that got knocked back to unlawful use of a vehicle. 5. Theft by deception. 6. Identity theft (Was pled down--both times) 7. Receiving stolen property. 8. Escape Those are just what she pled to or what stuck. She's also got about 6 cases that are currently in collections court and she has had bench warrants issued at least 4 times since 1999 for failing to appear. And that's just the stuff that made it to common pleas court. Every so often, judges decide that someone doesn't get it or isn't likely to show up. This chick is a case study and is fortunate they offered bail at all. Originally Posted by tannana
Sounds like all non-violent, victimless crimes to me. Yep, she's definitely harmless.
crazy. southerner here. saw it on news long ago. watched netflix series other night. damn!