RED STATE: Presidential Trump Is Gone: Unhinged Trump Is Back Claiming Trump Tower Was Wiretapped

Assup, what is your job if you're not on welfare? Are you a paid protester/rioter for George soros?

Were you aware that you and your boyfriend would be executed in most muslim countries? I guess that's one good thing about islam.
They don't care for shitmongers like yourself, or transwhatevers.
Thank God we have AIDS to wipe out the scum of the earth such as yourself and your "community"
Assup, what is your job if you're not on welfare? Are you a paid protester/rioter for George soros?

Were you aware that you and your boyfriend would be executed in most muslim countries? I guess that's one good thing about islam.
Thank God we have AIDS to wipe out the scum of the earth such as yourself and your "community" Originally Posted by Judge Holden
assup is THE AUTHORITY on gloryholes and owner / operator of a string of " therapy " franchises through out Texas, KansASS, and now, Pennsylvania. assup is ALSO the winner of the Dipshit Of The Year award here 4 TIMES ! When it comes to kneeling for ones dinner, assup is the recognized " Gloryhole Guru " ! Practitioner of Bukakke, fudge packing and " being made air tight " and leader of ALL the Travis County LGBTQ parade marchers and the Austin Area Reach Around Crew. He has many " proteges " posting here in this forum - Lubed Wide Ass, WTF, Standing-in-shit, Sissyasslesschaps and MAnassmouncher, just to name a few.

Thank God we have AIDS to wipe out the scum of the earth such as yourself and your "community" Originally Posted by Judge Holden
You're from Austin. His likeness has been able to flourish all these years under the protection of this loon ...

.. so it appears the Travis County swamp is being drained as well!

His days are numnbered! No more swamp in which to live and no more Obaminable entitlements to nurture his retarded condition.
assup isn't a blogger, he can barley cut and paste. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Barley?

You mean like the purple dinosaur?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Note how there is no disputing the story presented here, just bile from the Brown Shirted Twitler faithful.
^^^^^SPAM^^^^^
Yep. That's what I figured you'd say. Of course, it's hard to hear your shiny voice through that thick closet door...

Barley?

You mean like the purple dinosaur?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Note how there is no disputing the story presented here, just bile from the Brown Shirted Twitler faithful. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
no that's barney.

barney loves you and wants you to come back!!!!
Assup, I'm gonna start calling you "houseboy". You are one lazy motherfucker. Sitting or your ass makes you work up a sweat. Clean my cats litterboxes. How something that nasty can come out of something that cute, I'll never know. My worst turds can't come close to cat turds as far as grossness.

Get the scoop and the plastic bags and get to work, houseboy.