P411 WTF

Sounds like he never expected them to follow through on truly verifying, which is more than just dialing the phone.

Bitter games.
Gina wasn't calling. It was some girl named Lori or Jayne. It has nothing to do with my stupid joke or me not expecting them to follow through with the employment verification.

The point is that she kept calling the receptionist over and over again. I don't know how many times she called, but it was definitely not discreet, and the entire department is asking me about it.

I wasn't in a rush to get verified. I hadn't even paid the stupid 100 dollars, yet. So, I don't think it was necessary to repeatedly call in order to reach me. Despite that, I am now verified, again. Nobody knows that I was banned. You can't ban the man!

Maybe he did kill himself already. Now he is a pimp/male prostitute zombie. That is an underserved nitch market. To be honest, I have never heard of another one. Originally Posted by Old-T
True pimps are chose.

... makes me think you don't reach the level of class and respect I like in men. Originally Posted by Becca Blossoms
Aw hell nah. Errybody know I'm is classy as fugh.
I thought yit was going to be a male prostitute,... Originally Posted by pyramider
Tough to do when you're a girl.
I have found P411 to be ran very very very well and customer service 2nd to none .

Every message are question i send are ask is answered quickly and i couldnt have better things to say about a biz .

Fact P411 has got me laid more times then every other single thing in the universe !!!

Top that !!! Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Then your blind. P411 is run by a fugitive who cares for herself and that’s it. On more than one occasion I have had clients threaten my life or threaten to out me who were P411 members and Gina did nothing
  • Old-T
  • 11-15-2017, 10:48 AM
Then your blind. P411 is run by a fugitive who cares for herself and that’s it. On more than one occasion I have had clients threaten my life or threaten to out me who were P411 members and Gina did nothing Originally Posted by Sexyhunnypot
I am sorry that happened to you.

Our perceptions depend upon our individual interactions. I know that my interactions with P411 have all been very professional and satisfactory.
Then your blind. P411 is run by a fugitive who cares for herself and that’s it. On more than one occasion I have had clients threaten my life or threaten to out me who were P411 members and Gina did nothing Originally Posted by Sexyhunnypot
You already know I don't do drama.... buh bye

Always,
Gina
Gina wasn't calling. It was some girl named Lori or Jayne. It has nothing to do with my stupid joke or me not expecting them to follow through with the employment verification.

The point is that she kept calling the receptionist over and over again. I don't know how many times she called, but it was definitely not discreet, and the entire department is asking me about it.

I wasn't in a rush to get verified. I hadn't even paid the stupid 100 dollars, yet. So, I don't think it was necessary to repeatedly call in order to reach me. Despite that, I am now verified, again. Nobody knows that I was banned. You can't ban the man!

True pimps are chose.

Aw hell nah. Errybody know I'm is classy as fugh. Originally Posted by yitzchak

Yak, could you clarify your statement about being banned? Is that in reference to being banned from P411 under another handle?
Yak, could you clarify your statement about being banned? Is that in reference to being banned from P411 under another handle? Originally Posted by dj8rocks
This person has been banned from P411 many, many times... and will be many times in the future, I'm sure. I would suggest that everyone stay as far as possible from this person because something's seriously not right upstairs.

Stay safe out there. It's not always a laughing matter.

Gina
Thanks for solid confirmation of our suspected lack of mental stability with this individual.
Ya'll don't know me
I only reapplied, after being banned, because I was looking for someone to okay me, but someone agreed to meet me without requesting a P411 account or references. I'll likely not pay the stupid 100 dollars.
LOL. I can’t. Gina banned me for putting “100 % Nigga” as my ethnicity and “Pimping” as my interests. She told me I was perma-banned for that.

I just told everyone that I don’t know who it is and haven’t gotten around to calling her back, yet. I think I’m just going to keep saying that until they forget about it. Originally Posted by yitzchak
You sir,are 100% reason why many provider have a No AA policy. Joke or not it was a childish thing to do. It shows how immature and ignorant you are.
Yes.
You sir,are 100% reason why many provider have a No AA policy. Joke or not it was a childish thing to do. It shows how immature and ignorant you are. Originally Posted by stocklvr
How do you know he's Black? Providers have a no AA policy because someone, not knowing their race, acts a fool?
Ya'll don't know me Originally Posted by yitzchak
This person has been banned from P411 many, many times... and will be many times in the future, I'm sure. I would suggest that everyone stay as far as possible from this person because something's seriously not right upstairs.

Stay safe out there. It's not always a laughing matter.

Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
I would say Gina has a pretty good read on you!!