Biden vs. Trump approval rating

I suppose some factual input would be helpful:

The cost of a gallon of gasoline for consumers in 1st quarter of 2018.
The rate of inflation in 1st quarter of 2018.
The cost of oil & gas in 1st quarter of 2018.
The invasion of a European country by Russians in 1st quarter of 2018.
The number of criminal aliens crossing in 1st quarter of 2018.
The creation of a list is almost boring.

VM ... Bitten hasn't finished a "2nd year"!

About 2-3 days before the 2016 election Hillarious was polling 6-8 points ahead of Trump ... so polls don't mean shit. As far as you know, VM, the poll was taken on airplanes full of illegal aliens who were getting a plane ride to their new voting precinct.

When I was topping off a tank the other day in one the vehicles I drive I could care less what the fucker's "poll" numbers were ... $4 a gallon was all I needed to know ... when I bought groceries shortly afterwards that added to the info I needed to know what an idiot he is.....and then the news was full of innocents being killed by the Russians. Hunter's papers are safe, though.
Has trumpy ever been over 50% in his corrupt life? Except in Michigan where they named him man of the year or some shit he lied about....again

Keep on eating his shit cartel
Originally Posted by Tsmokies

So answer my question genius

Trump's presidency was like eating broccoli
Biden's presidency is like eating dog shit
Today's discussion was about immigration, When Biden pulls Title 42 in 3 -4 weeks border crossings are going to increase from 7,000 to 18,000 a day. And they have no strategy in place to handle this. Typically another Biden fuck up Originally Posted by tman1847
if you work out the numbers, Biden admin is on track to break Bush43 anti-immigration record by a million.

7,000 daily in 6 months is 1,260,000. 1 year is 2,520,000.

cloward-piven in action..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clowar...ategy#Strategy

Michael Reisch and Janice Andrews wrote that Cloward and Piven "proposed to create a crisis in the current welfare system – by exploiting the gap between welfare law and practice – that would ultimately bring about its collapse and replace it with a system of guaranteed annual income. They hoped to accomplish this end by informing the poor of their rights to welfare assistance, encouraging them to apply for benefits and, in effect, overloading an already overburdened bureaucracy."[3]
Your point is? Biden is as unpopular as Trump. If Americans had any sense Gary Johnson would be serving his second term. Originally Posted by Tiny
What was his crime?
https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/u...022_umfd84.pdf

QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY NATIONAL POLL has biden at 36% approval.

Your point is? Biden is as unpopular as Trump. If Americans had any sense Gary Johnson would be serving his second term. Originally Posted by Tiny

Gary Johnson doesn't even want to be President. If he did he would run on either the Democrat or Republican ticket. He's a fucking goofball.
Again:

Poll ratings second year of term beginning April

Biden 41 %
Trump 39 %

The poll lovers and Biden bashers and Trumpites are stumped.

No matter how they try to spin it, the Trump administration had a lower rating that the Biden administration at this point in their respective administrations.
"Joe Biden should be removed before Putin, US poll says | World | News | Express.co.uk" https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ia-ukraine-war

Subscribe and share
https://t.me/realUniversalNEWS
Again:

Biden 41 %
Trump 39 %

No matter how they try to spin it, the Trump administration had a lower rating that the Biden administration at this point in their respective administrations. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Idiotic post because most polls are +/- 4% accuracy, so 2% is basically the same. Only a true fool would brag about 2%
  • Tiny
  • 04-03-2022, 01:17 PM
[/COLOR]
Gary Johnson doesn't even want to be President. If he did he would run on either the Democrat or Republican ticket. He's a fucking goofball. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He was a popular two term Republican governor of a blue state who vetoed 739 bills, mostly to cut out pork and other wasteful spending. He's a successful businessman. He did run for president on the Republican ticket, in 2012.

If 2024 is a repeat of 2020, I'll vote for the Libertarian again, even though I know he or she won't win. Trump's belief in democracy and Biden's belief in free markets are suspect. So that just leaves the Libertarian.
Again:

Biden 41 %
Trump 39 %

No matter how they try to spin it, the Trump administration had a lower rating that the Biden administration at this point in their respective administrations. Originally Posted by VitaMan

I told you I didn't dispute your figures
Now quit running and hiding, or do they call that the Biden Shuffle

What political decisions did Trump make his first year in office that created the same horrible results we are facing with the 40+ year veteran politician Joe Biden

Come on tell us Sure looks like you and the rest of the Biden Boi's are the ones who are Stumped
What political choices did trumpy make in his LAST year that caused record unemployed and record losses for his oil company buddies and left Biden with a fucked up mess to clean up because trumpy's lack of knowledge to control covid was bleach and horse meds lol n omg n what a fucking clueless idiot

Dah...the stable genius and man of the year. Keep eating his corrupt shit cartel. Cartel queen Thomas welcomes you to the biggest loser ever cartel

What political choices did trumpy make in his LAST year that caused record unemployed and record losses for his oil company buddies and left Biden with a fucked up mess to clean up because trumpy's lack of knowledge to control covid was bleach and horse meds lol n omg n what a fucking clueless idiot

Dah...the stable genius and man of the year. Keep eating his corrupt shit cartel. Cartel queen Thomas welcomes you to the biggest loser ever cartel

Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Can you read? Or just mentally deficient. VMan is comparing FIRST 12 Months.
You can't answer a simple question Biden lover

"Second year of term beginning of April

Biden 41 %
Trump 39 %'

What political decisions did Trump make his first year in office that created the same horrible results we are facing with the 40+ year veteran politician Joe Biden

Come on tell us Sure looks like you and the rest of the Biden Boi's are the ones who are Stumped oe Stupid
Again:

Biden 41 %
Trump 39 %

You're a Biden lover and a Trump basher. Here's how ridiculous your post is. Biden is President, he's subject to being ridiculed. Trump on the other hand has already gone through the Liberal ringer with all the hatred and vile crap bestowed upon him when he was President. Now Trump is no longer president what's the point in bringing him up? There's no other explanation that Biden is spiraling to his demise as president and propping him up by comparing him to Trump is all the Dems have left. At the end of the day Biden is still President and a lousy, incompetent one at that.
Again:

Biden 41 %
Trump 39 %

the real question is why is Biden the "savior" not saving us? most of the trump haters in this forum won't admit it openly but they are certainly dismayed that Biden is being rejected by the bulk of the nation including most democrats.

why are they deserting Joey their savior?

BHAAHHAAAAAA