Encounter: Took the Risk

She's flighty. Set up an appointment to drive in to Conway. In the middle of the drive she told me to delay arriving a few times. Got there early to see her putting her hair in a pony tail and leaving with some short fat guy. Probably her boyfriend. I left to go see another girl. She texted a few hours later asking me if I was still waiting at the hotel. Originally Posted by SSDman
She's flighty. Set up an appointment to drive in to Conway. In the middle of the drive she told me to delay arriving a few times. Got there early to see her putting her hair in a pony tail and leaving with some short fat guy. Probably her boyfriend. I left to go see another girl. She texted a few hours later asking me if I was still waiting at the hotel. Originally Posted by SSDman
LOL. sounds unprofessional as fuck.
Originally Posted by Dfuck2019

I tried warning you guys about her. There’s a reason I live in Conway and won’t see her. Sorry that happened but not surprised
I tried warning you guys about her. There’s a reason I live in Conway and won’t see her. Sorry that happened but not surprised Originally Posted by sas72032
I took your warning very seriously, you're the reason for the title of this encounter but I had fun with the little bitch.
I tried warning you guys about her. There’s a reason I live in Conway and won’t see her. Sorry that happened but not surprised Originally Posted by sas72032

I was already in town and had a backup booked for the next hour in case it didnt happen. I like the worst kind of trouble every once in a while so I already know to have other options when trouble does what trouble does.