Has anyone noticed?

Every president has looked haggard during the campaign for a second term, hardly noteworthy. Originally Posted by fetishfreak
Nah, not Bill and Ronny.
  • Seedy
  • 07-25-2012, 06:20 PM
How many times must I say it

. FUCK THAT COMMIE COCKSUCKER.....!!!!!!!!!!!
How many times must I say it

. FUCK THAT COMMIE COCKSUCKER.....!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by seedman55

Damn it man, don't sugar coat it. What do you really think?
WTF is delusional.
Its the grey hair and weight loss. Plus his tired bullshit.
Agree with the sentiment or not, you guys gotta admit that WTF pretty much cleaned your clocks with that one. Originally Posted by Doove

Yeah. Whatever, Doofie. WTF sure showed us with that one. Yep, he did!

Wouldn't it be easier to fix the economy than to campaign 24/7?

Those aren't gaffs, those are fundemental truths he is speaking. You didn't build it, everything he did is working, the private sector is doing fine, and he is worried about the public sector.
He doesn't want to "fix it" the way you want to "fix it" so its more palatable to campaign 24/7. And Obama's got most of the MSM to jerk him off while he does it.

Which is funnier - the delusion that WTF "cleaned your clocks" or the usage of a 1950s idiom?
  • WTF
  • 07-26-2012, 05:28 AM
Which IsFunnier??? How about you and JD are so wacked out you have pictures of Democratic Presidents in your avatar. You two are eat up with it...
Wouldn't it be easier to fix the economy than to campaign 24/7?

Those aren't gaffs, those are fundemental truths he is speaking. You didn't build it, everything he did is working, the private sector is doing fine, and he is worried about the public sector. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I think Obama is exhausted. He's beginning to make more mistakes because he's tired. Usually all his comments are filtered, so that we don't hear what he really thinks. That filtering takes energy, energy he doesn't have.

It's a little like getting the truth from someone when they're drunk. People get drunk at the office Christmas party and tell their boss what they really think of them. Then the next day they try to walk it back; that's Obama. We need to tell Obama ,you can't walk back; you're fired.
  • Seedy
  • 07-26-2012, 08:46 AM
Which IsFunnier??? How about you and JD are so wacked out you have pictures of Democratic Presidents in your avatar. You two are eat up with it... Originally Posted by WTF
I have pictures of obama,..... on the inside of my toilets in the house, every fucking time I take a piss, or a "growler" it's right on his fucking face....LMAO
I have pictures of obama,..... on the inside of my toilets in the house, every fucking time I take a piss, or a "growler" it's right on his fucking face....LMAO Originally Posted by seedman55
Somebody should be selling laminated photos of Obama that you can stick to the bottom of a toilet bowl. They'd sell like hotcakes.
  • Seedy
  • 07-26-2012, 08:56 AM
Somebody should be selling laminated photos of Obama that you can stick to the bottom of a toilet bowl. They'd sell like hotcakes. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Better yet, put his face on urnal pucks.....LMFAO
Better yet, put his face on urnal pucks.....LMFAO Originally Posted by seedman55

FUBO Urinal Cake from Pee Pee Face in Rochester, NY. Made in the USA.

Take a stand while you stand and relieve yourself. If you really want to let people know how you feel about Obama, make the ultimate statement with this Obama urinal cake and screen. The "Ale to the Chief" Obama urinal cake is perfect for Bars and will give your customers a surprise laugh when go to the bathroom.

These Custom FUBO urinal screens come fully assembled with 1 sealed urinal cake to get you started.
Grab some FUBO today!
*Need 12 or more of this item? Call

So do you have a job joe?